Waaaay too early 2021-2022 AAC predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

I think that because we saw him so sparingly this year, we forgot. He was receiving some raves last spring. We know he’s considered an athlete.

Lax, As someone who’s seen him in practice, Does he have a nice 3 pt. stroke too?
    Adequate with room for improvement. Kid is in the gym shooting 500 shots a day so my guess is he will be a legitimate threat from behind the arc next year. He has a motor and is a very tough hombre.

Rewatch these highlights:

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/6869149...814717781b1e6f

Unlike many of the highlight videos there is actually some defense and contact on display here. I know AG and the other PG recruits came in expecting minutes, and rightfully so, but I wish we would’ve seen him more with the ball in his hands. I think he could play some 1, 2, or 3 when needed.

Last edited by shoxlax; April 6, 2021, 07:43 PM.

Comment

I think with a lot of the young guys it is about confidence. The talent is obviously there with a lot of these kids. I firmly believe that confidence grows as playing time and trust from the coaching staff grows. I think trust from the coaches comes from doing what they are asked, including playing defense and hustling. I hope to see Chaunce grow in to his potential.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

Adequate with room for improvement. Kid is in the gym shooting 500 shots a day so my guess is he will be a legitimate threat from behind the arc next year. He has a motor and is a very tough hombre.

Unlike many of the highlight videos there is actually some defense and contact on display here. I know AG and the other PG recruits came in expecting minutes, and rightfully so, but I wish we would’ve seen him more with the ball in his hands. I think he could play some 1, 2, or 3 when needed.
        That is the type of kid who will succeed regardless of the situation he is in.
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Can someone run down what Houston is losing and will have back?

Comment

Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
            Can someone run down what Houston is losing and will have back?
            grimes is a jr but NBA possibility, jerreau, gorham, Gresham and white are seniors. Mark and Sasser will be back.

technically they can all come back, who knows what this senior crop will do.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post

I liked your post solely for doom boner.
              I HATE it that I laughed at that ....

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post

grimes is a jr but NBA possibility, jerreau, gorham, Gresham and white are seniors. Mark and Sasser will be back.

technically they can all come back, who knows what this senior crop will do.
                Word is that Jarreau is chomping at the bit to leave...

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

I get it

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

I think they are expecting at least Fabian White to come back for another year plus adding Josh Carlton from UConn. That’s a good foundation underneath.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post

I think they are expecting at least Fabian White to come back for another year plus adding Josh Carlton from UConn. That’s a good foundation underneath.
                      Chaney is still there too, so that's three posts.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

He also post some video from some practices on his instagram the other day. He seems very athletic with the ability to shoot. I'm excited to see him get more minutes.

Comment

• This year so far, we have C. Porter, Tyson, and C. Jenkins who are all combo guards with multiple skills(handles, Assists, shooting, defense, Rebounds, height, athleticsm), and they can play both guard spots. It really doesn’t matter who starts the offense. This should add flexibility and playmaking abilities. Then you add Dexter, Ricky, and CJ with multiple skills at the guard and forward positions. Lots of flexibility and possibilities to be exciting basketball.

Comment

• Nm

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
                              I get it

Comment

• People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Working...
                                X