Waaaay too early 2021-2022 AAC predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
    Thread on AG was closed so I'll post here. IB publicly stated players needed to state
    their intentions to leave or stay one week after the close of the season nd we are now past that.

AG and the rest need to declare asap, not for me, but for the program. It is not likely a
    quality transfer will come here for a year or two if he knows his position is already pretty
    much settled. I believe, for us, that would apply to our 1,2,3 and maybe 5 players. To get a
    real quality freshman the same applies. Can't project next season yet because of so much
    uncertainty especially at PG. Unless we improve with a couple new pretty good players I see
    us finishing 3rd to fifth and most likely NIT
    Where did he state that. I believe he stated he was going to give them a week off after the last game, then start having the conversations with them. I don't believe he mandated a timeline they needed to decide ... nor should he. These kids are trying to decide what is best for their lives and careers. There is no need to rush them into a decision in a week.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Where did he state that. I believe he stated he was going to give them a week off after the last game, then start having the conversations with them. I don't believe he mandated a timeline they needed to decide ... nor should he. These kids are trying to decide what is best for their lives and careers. There is no need to rush them into a decision in a week.
      Plus, all they have to do is talk to him, not the media or their social media.
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Furthermore, just because we don't know doesn't mean they haven't made their decision.

Comment

ECU is losing Gardner.

Comment

ECU is losing Gardner.
            need him bad

Comment

My heart says that it is gonna be tough to go against the POY Tyson Ettienne. Given the way the season ended, just feel like he is gonna push the team this offseason to make some serious strides. He hasn't shown his best yet, and he's already POY.

Get strapped in.
              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Cinci, USF, and ECU are going to be Sh!t shows. Tulane is improving. Tulsa is Tulsa. UCF is a slight mystery. After the top 4 of Houston, Memphis, SMU, and WSU it's not looking great right now.

Comment

Originally posted by SkoShox View Post
                  Cinci, USF, and ECU are going to be Sh!t shows. Tulane is improving. Tulsa is Tulsa. UCF is a slight mystery. After the top 4 of Houston, Memphis, SMU, and WSU it's not looking great right now.
                  Forgot about Temple. Using your categories, Temple being Temple means it will probably be a mysterious sh!t show.
                  "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post

Forgot about Temple. Using your categories, Temple being Temple means it will probably be a mysterious sh!t show.
                    Except when they play us.

Comment

Originally posted by NCAABound View Post

Except when they play us.
                      Hence the mystery
                      "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Boogie Ellis, Damian Baugh and DJ Jeffries all in the portal for Memphis

Comment

Jeriah Horne transferring back to Tulsa. Tulsa might be pretty okay if everyone returns plus Horne.

Comment

don’t know about Baugh but the Memphis fans thought Ellis and Jeffries were future NBA guys when they signed

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post

don’t know about Baugh but the Memphis fans thought Ellis and Jeffries were future NBA guys when they signed
                              I'm guessing they find a place at a P5 school.

Comment

Boogie had a WSU offer out of HS.

Comment

Working...
                                X