• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by SkoShox View Post
        Jeriah Horne transferring back to Tulsa. Tulsa might be pretty okay if everyone returns plus Horne.
        Will he go back to Nebraska after that?

Comment

Jank and Frank.... two great coaches....

excuse me.....

Comment

Well, Nutall is right about the conference. 1 for 2 ain't bad.
            "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

I’m still internally grappling with the question of whether all players should have received a free year. Am I being too mean?

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
                Well, Nutall is right about the conference. 1 for 2 ain't bad.
                He didn't call Jank a great coach, just said he has a history of coaching great guards. That's really not wrong. SMU has had some pretty good guards while he's been there.
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                  I’m still internally grappling with the question of whether all players should have received a free year. Am I being too mean?
                  You are not being too mean. There was mostly a full year.

Last year's folks like Jaimie should have gotten this treatment.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                      "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Memphis squad seems to be coming off the rails. Maybe the players are finally realizing one cent is a good recruiter and not much else.
                        "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

He didn't call Jank a great coach, just said he has a history of coaching great guards. That's really not wrong. SMU has had some pretty good guards while he's been there.
                          Guess I read into it as a implication that Jank did a great job of coaching said guards.
                          "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

No, I have been on record indicating that Penny, Jank and Frank are less than elite... at least Penny now has a title....

Comment

Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
                              No, I have been on record indicating that Penny, Jank and Frank are less than elite... at least Penny now has a title....
                              All it took penny was 3 years of top recruiting classes and he finally won the NIT.
                              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Couldn't think of a better place to post this, so here it is:

Comment

Working...
                                X