Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wild Night in MVC that most didn't watch.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wild Night in MVC that most didn't watch.

Indy St. upset Creighton in front of 3,254 fans
    Drake beat SIU in front of 6,821 fans
    MoST beat Bradley in front of 5,760 fans
    UNI beat Evansville in front of 4,407 fans

Indy is the only real surprise. But it appeared there were some interesting games.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Is it just me or is attendance down all over the country the last year or so ? Look at box scores from lots of top 25 teams and its not unusual to see 5,000-7000 at a lot of venues from all conferences.

Comment

So Creighton is 0-2 in the MVC too . . .

I agree with RDR that the MVC champ will have 4-5 losses. Maybe more likely five.

Comment

Less than a 5,050 average for the four games. Maybe it was snowing. :)

Wichita is a special place for college basketball.

Comment

Yes, Wichita is a special place for fan support, but it was a little disheartening to see the Shox listed in the cellar of the MVC in the paper today, even though I thought we should have been listed above Evansville with a 5-5 record.

Comment

Originally posted by Snapshot9
              Yes, Wichita is a special place for fan support, but it was a little disheartening to see the Shox listed in the cellar of the MVC in the paper today, even though I thought we should have been listed above Evansville with a 5-5 record.
              why were we listed below evansville? i thought that was strange too.

Comment

It could get real embarrasing for the team if the Lady Shox pass them up in wins, and they are getting close.

Comment

Originally posted by verbeak wrote:
                  why were we listed below evansville? i thought that was strange too.
                  They were putting everyone with the same conference record in alphabetical order. It doesn't always look good in the standings when your name is down towards the end of the alphabet. Sometimes W's don't look good except in Wins.

Comment

These standings look a little bit better. They do it by conference record first and then the overall record.

"Everyone has their own level of comfort, I elected to stay. I sleep well, love where I am, and have a great level of support."
                    --Head Coach Gregg Marshall

Comment

Working...
                    X