No announcement yet.

2021 WSU transfers starting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm guessing he'll do about the same for them as he did for us, if he gets the same amount of minutes.

Comment

• I love me some Trey Wade but no WAY he gets major minutes for them

Comment

• So did we just trade Wade for Ricks. Always liked Trey but I'm thinking we got the upside on the trade.

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post
          So did we just trade Wade for Ricks. Always liked Trey but I'm thinking we got the upside on the trade.
          I think it’s more Wade for Pleasant.

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

I think it’s more Wade for Pleasant.
            Agreed, but Ricks is an Arkansas native that was heavily recruited by the Razorbacks. Looks like through someone’s choice we ended up with Ricks and they ended up with Wade.
            Livin the dream

Comment

• UA gets immediate help next year from a solid but not spectacular performer. We get a prospect with much higher potential but who won't significantly contribute for another year or two. Really not a bad trade.
              "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

Agreed, but Ricks is an Arkansas native that was heavily recruited by the Razorbacks. Looks like through someone’s choice we ended up with Ricks and they ended up with Wade.
                Isn't that ironic. Don't you think?
                FINAL FOURS:
                1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                Number of Times Ranked: 157
                Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                #3 - Dec. 2017
                #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                #2 ~ March 2014
                Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• Originally posted by AZ Shocker View Post

I was actually surprised that Arkansas had a scholarship. I thought it was thrown around that Ricks chose us over Arkansas because they recruited others and were out of scholarships. Sounds like Ricks just flat out thought we were a better pick for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
                    UA gets immediate help next year from a solid but not spectacular performer. We get a prospect with much higher potential but who won't significantly contribute for another year or two. Really not a bad trade.
                    Just wait ‘till we get the ‘Player To Be Named Later’ (PTBNL)…
                    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by AZ Shocker View Post

Alanis says hello

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
                        Alanis says hello
                        Gawd...my wife did that song the other night at kareoke...and I still cannot get it out of my HEAD!!!! Ugghhh....
                        FINAL FOURS:
                        1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                        1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                        Number of Times Ranked: 157
                        Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                        Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                        Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                        #3 - Dec. 2017
                        #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                        #2 ~ March 2014
                        Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

I was actually surprised that Arkansas had a scholarship. I thought it was thrown around that Ricks chose us over Arkansas because they recruited others and were out of scholarships. Sounds like Ricks just flat out thought we were a better pick for him.
                          Arkansas had 2 scholarships left (now just one) but is focusing on the transfer portal instead of high school recruiting. Probably wanted a senior so that way it opens up a spot for the 2022 class which looks very good in Arkansas.

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post
                            So did we just trade Wade for Ricks. Always liked Trey but I'm thinking we got the upside on the trade.
                            But do they have a couple baseball players they want to swap out?
                            Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Originally posted by gohogs14 View Post

Arkansas had 2 scholarships left (now just one) but is focusing on the transfer portal instead of high school recruiting. Probably wanted a senior so that way it opens up a spot for the 2022 class which looks very good in Arkansas.
                              So the old we didn't want him anyway trick huh? Let me guess you all moved on and that's why Ricks chose WSU?

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

That was the angle I was going for. Good catch

Comment

Working...
                                X