2021 WSU transfers starting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
    Eh, go take your missed 40 footers with three seconds still on the clock somewhere else.
    There are bad takes, and then there is this...yikes.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Absolutely!!
      "Long wave the Yellow and the Black..."

Comment

• Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
        Eh, go take your missed 40 footers with three seconds still on the clock somewhere else.
        Not many will be in agreement, but I 100% am. Was never a fan the entire time he was here!

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

... and we don’t ‘sniff’ the NCAA tournament without him. Thank you AG!
          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

... and we don’t ‘sniff’ the NCAA tournament without him. Thank you AG!
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Teddy Allen committed to New Mexico State.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
                Teddy Allen committed to New Mexico State.
                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
                  Teddy Allen committed to New Mexico State.
                  Nebraska's top scorer plans on graduating from Nebraska this summer and then getting with a program where he can play a bigger role?

Comment

• Originally posted by N Crestway View Post

Nebraska's top scorer plans on graduating from Nebraska this summer and then getting with a program where he can play a bigger role?
                    I think you mis heard the quote...It wasn't 'transferring to a school where one could play a bigger role but where he could roll a bigger one", I know that was kind of a cheap shot but I like low hanging fruit.

Comment

• Trey Wade decomitting from Nevada to be closer to home. Best wishes to his grandfather

Comment

• Sorry to hear his Grandfather isn't doing well. Best of luck to him and his family. Class act.

Comment

• What's the scholarship situation at Georgia Tech? Getting a masters from them would be very nice.
                          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• That's a very wide range of geography for schools to move closer to his grandpa ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

That's a very wide range of geography for schools to move closer to his grandpa ...
                              Are any of them driving distance or did he change his mind on Nevada? My guess is he changed his mind.

Comment

• Cinci?

Comment

Working...
                                X