2021 WSU transfers starting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

C’mon man! We just made the NCAA tournament with a team full of scrubs led by a neophyte coach... the equivalent of William Wallace leading his patriots to the victory at Stirling Bridge.
    He missed this season. Couldn’t see out of the plague mask.

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    Livin the dream

Comment

C’mon man! We just made the NCAA tournament with a team full of scrubs led by a neophyte coach... the equivalent of William Wallace leading his patriots to the victory at Stirling Bridge.
      Okay, I will take my meds then. But I don't like losing a big-man w/ NBA attributes. You work with a guy like Bilau in hopes of getting one solid year out of him. You invest for 4 years for that one year if need be. If you get 1.5 the champagne is on the house.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Okay, I will take my meds then. But I don't like losing a big-man w/ NBA attributes. You work with a guy like Bilau in hopes of getting one solid year out of him. You invest for 4 years for that one year if need be. If you get 1.5 the champagne is on the house.
        Go watch the video of McFarlane and you will quickly forget about Bilau and the footage of him shooting 6 jumpers in an empty gym.

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

Go watch the video of McFarlane and you will quickly forget about Bilau and the footage of him shooting 6 jumpers in an empty gym.
          Do we have him?

Forgive me, I am terribly uninformed. I have repressed many Shocker basketball thoughts since the news broke on Marshall. I'm trying to remain hopeful. I will come around when we sign something big. Coach Brown's/Shocker Nation's continued success depends on it.

It's best this way. I'll bring an ocean of doubt and despair to this community if I closely analyze the thin rope we are walking on. Let's just say the odds are not on our side. I'm choosing my own reality. I will remain hopeful....

And heavily medicated. (just kidding, I take no medications/drugs) ................... (probably should though)

Comment

• Yes. McFarlane is light years ahead of where Bilau likely ever would have been. And, NBA attributes? Cold puhlease...

Comment

Do we have him?

Forgive me, I am terribly uninformed. I have repressed many Shocker basketball thoughts since the news broke on Marshall. I'm trying to remain hopeful. I will come around when we sign something big. Coach Brown's/Shocker Nation's continued success depends on it.

It's best this way. I'll bring an ocean of doubt and despair to this community if I closely analyze the thin rope we are walking on. Let's just say the odds are not on our side. I'm choosing my own reality. I will remain hopeful....

And heavily medicated. (just kidding, I take no medications/drugs) ................... (probably should though)
              If you’re not reading/can’t follow my posts then I’m not going to bother responding.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                Yes. McFarlane is light years ahead of where Bilau likely ever would have been. And, NBA attributes? Cold puhlease...
                I saw a video of a 6'10" Bilau doing things that few at his size can do. That would be defined as "NBA attributes". I didn't say he was ready for the draft. He looked a lot closer than EO in that video.

Comment

If you’re not reading/can’t follow my posts then I’m not going to bother responding.
                  Why would you think I'm not reading them if I'm responding to them? Link the video bro.

Comment

Why would you think I'm not reading them if I'm responding to them? Link the video bro.
                    You asked for someone to give you a brief run down of the players we are losing and gaining. I did that and there was literally one player on the “gaining” list - McFarlane. Then you turned around and asked if he have him.

https://www.njcaa.org/sports/mbkb/20...tmcfarlaneusjt

Comment

Sorry, other link was to stats.

Comment

Known as 'Sir Isaac Brown' immediately following the Houston home game...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I saw a video of a 6'10" Bilau doing things that few at his size can do. That would be defined as "NBA attributes". I didn't say he was ready for the draft. He looked a lot closer than EO in that video.
                          Well he has regressed then...either that or your evaluation skills need improvement.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Well he has regressed then...either that or your evaluation skills need improvement.
                            I’m not even sure what video is being referred to. The only Bilau footage I remember was him shooting 15 foot jumpers in an empty gym.

Comment

I’m not even sure what video is being referred to. The only Bilau footage I remember was him shooting 15 foot jumpers in an empty gym.
                              There were two videos from his thread in the Recruiting forum, one of him shooting 2's and 3's in an empty gym and the other during a game when he was at Aspire Basketball Academy.

I thought it was said that during WSU practices he couldn't be stopped. However, that never translated over to game situations. The nagging injuries also didn't help.

Comment

• David Cobb from CBS sports just posted this on their website today. Hard to believe guys like him get paid.

Winner: Isaac Brown settles things down at Wichita State

The promotion of interim coach Isaac Brown from interim coach to head coach appears to have had a stabilizing effect on Wichita State's roster. After a mass exodus following the 2019-20 season, the Shockers don't have a single player on the portal, according to 247Sports. With no commitments in the 2021 class listed either, it appears the Shockers are gearing up to run it back after finishing 16-6, winning the AAC and qualifying for the NCAA Tournament. That formula could help Wichita State flirt with preseason top-25 status. Expect athletic directors to monitor how this in-house transition plays out, because the familiarity factor in coaching hires is going to become increasingly important when it comes to roster stability.
                                I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

Working...
                                X