2021 WSU transfers starting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post

Ha! You are correct, sir! I totally forgot about that part. How could I? Crazy good movie!
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• I always get a big chuckle when Cerano takes his homerun trot with bat in hand. Classic! I think I know what I'm doing this weekend.

Comment

• Can someone give me a quick summary of who we've lost/gained so far?

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
          Can someone give me a quick summary of who we've lost/gained so far?
          GTS.
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Lost: Jaden Seymour, Trevin Wade, Isiah Poor-Bear Chandler, Josephat Bilau

Gained: Matt McFarlane (6’10 Juco. Played two years at Colby CC but will be a sophomore due to COVID stuff)

Comment

I don’t really count the two seniors but I know some will want to categorize them as “lost” so it makes the number look higher.

Trey Wade is going to play another year of college ball for a different school and Alterique Gilbert is not expected to return but TBD on whether he will look to go to another school or explore professional opportunities.

Comment

• In a normal year I dunno if you count the two Seniors, but this year you certainly should.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post
                  I always get a big chuckle when Cerano takes his homerun trot with bat in hand. Classic! I think I know what I'm doing this weekend.
                  You're going to run around bases with your bat in your hand? I guess that could be fun.

Comment

You need to 'close the book' on the "alien virus" and join us on the 'bright' side...

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

Lost: Jaden Seymour, Trevin Wade, Isiah Poor-Bear Chandler, Josephat Bilau

Gained: Matt McFarlane (6’10 Juco. Played two years at Colby CC but will be a sophomore due to COVID stuff)
                      Oh ###################################! Not Bilau!

Why is Poor-Bear leaving???!!! Nice mobility for a big man.

Trevin Wade was a nice contributor. A little off-sized for his position.

Okay, I'm officially depressed again.

I haven't even recovered from losing Marshall yet. And that is in no way an endorsement of his behavior. You don't replace a "Marshall" w/ an unknown... w/ no experience...

*leaving basketball forum*

*door shuts*

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

You need to 'close the book' on the "alien virus" and join us on the 'bright' side...

I consider losing our hall-o-fame coach and Covid equally shocking events.

This is not an endorsement of Gregg Marshall, just a sobering reality check of how far we've fallen nationally.

I wish Coach Brown the best.

Comment

I haven't even recovered from losing Marshall yet. And that is in no way an endorsement of his behavior.
                          Alleged
                          The Assman

Comment

I consider losing our hall-o-fame coach and Covid equally shocking events.

This is not an endorsement of Gregg Marshall, just a sobering reality check of how far we've fallen nationally.

I wish Coach Brown the best.

C’mon man! We just made the NCAA tournament with a team full of scrubs led by a neophyte coach... the equivalent of William Wallace leading his patriots to the victory at Stirling Bridge.

Comment

Oh ###################################! Not Bilau!

Why is Poor-Bear leaving???!!! Nice mobility for a big man.

Trevin Wade was a nice contributor. A little off-sized for his position.

Okay, I'm officially depressed again.

I haven't even recovered from losing Marshall yet. And that is in no way an endorsement of his behavior. You don't replace a "Marshall" w/ an unknown... w/ no experience...

*leaving basketball forum*

*door shuts*
                              Nobody that has left will leave that large of a hole. JB was severely injury plagued and never lived up to the hype. Couple that with the alleged lack of work ethic and his not wanting to play the 5 and not a big deal.

IPBC was a defensive liability who would not have had many minutes next season and hasn't shown meaningful progress.

Don't fret, the core is in tact so far. Dex, TE, RC4 and Mo are back. Transfers are the new norm these days in the NCAA basketball in case you haven't noticed. Nothing to get a woody over.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Nobody that has left will leave that large of a hole. JB was severely injury plagued and never lived up to the hype. Couple that with the alleged lack of work ethic and his not wanting to play the 5 and not a big deal.

IPBC was a defensive liability who would not have had many minutes next season and hasn't shown meaningful progress.

Don't fret, the core is in tact so far. Dex, TE, RC4 and Mo are back. Transfers are the new norm these days in the NCAA basketball in case you haven't noticed. Nothing to get a woody over.
                                I can only assume Cold was being facetious.

Comment

Working...
                                X