2021 WSU transfers starting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

Then they both need to work on ball handling and driving to the basket ALL SUMMER.

That’s the positions they are going to have to play, if they ever want a shot in the NBA, so it would be in their best interest to improve in those areas.
    Haven't we been saying that about DD for 3 years?

Comment

• The way I heard it was CP as a 1, TE as a 2 and backup 1, RC as a back up 2 and 3. Dex as primarily 3. IB said there will be minutes with TE,RC and DD in at the same time and he thought that would be good.
      I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Yea, probably see a Etienne, Dennis, RC, Monzy, Udeze lineup.
        That’d be pretty salty

Comment

• Originally posted by shockersx View Post

That’d be pretty salty
          I'll probably get ripped for this, but it reminds me of the Houston lineup...albeit this lineup needs to rebound better.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

I'll probably get ripped for this, but it reminds me of the Houston lineup...albeit this lineup needs to shoot free throws better.
            FIFY

Comment

• Originally posted by JayPak View Post

Wade headed to EKU, confirmed
              I had info on Trevin and mixed him up with Trey. TREVIN Wade to EKU is what I meant to communicate. Now I see that I didn’t make that clear as I responded to a query about Trey. I’m sorry.

Comment

Wade headed to EKU, confirmed
                That is about 600 miles closer to home for Trey and Trevin. Hope they do well there. Trey's scholarship will count toward EKU's limit but doesn't sound like that will be a big deal for EKU.

Comment

I had info on Trevin and mixed him up with Trey. TREVIN Wade to EKU is what I meant to communicate. Now I see that I didn’t make that clear as I responded to a query about Trey. I’m sorry.
                  It’s ok. We all just assumed you were still drunk from celebrating Creightons first sweet 16 in 50 years.
                  People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

I'll probably get ripped for this, but it reminds me of the Houston lineup...albeit this lineup needs to rebound better.
                    from a skill standpoint, this is probably as good as it gets. From a size standpoint, we need serious rebounding effort from everyone.

Comment

• Gonzaga is playing 5 guys similar in size to that lineup. They are outrebounding USC by 7 at the half. Gonzaga works hard at it.
                      I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• Saw on one of the facebook shocker groups that Teddy Allen is in town. Is he just hanging out with friends on the team or is HCIB trying to get him to come back?
                        Shocker Alumni
                        Shocker Club Soccer alumni
                        Jayhawk fan but the Shockers come first

Comment

• Originally posted by WichitaHawk View Post
                          Saw on one of the facebook shocker groups that Teddy Allen is in town. Is he just hanging out with friends on the team or is HCIB trying to get him to come back?
                          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

It’s ok. We all just assumed you were still drunk from celebrating Creightons first sweet 16 in 50 years.
                            He'll be here all night.

Comment

• Originally posted by WichitaHawk View Post
                              Saw on one of the facebook shocker groups that Teddy Allen is in town. Is he just hanging out with friends on the team or is HCIB trying to get him to come back?
                              I'd take a flyer on Teddy. If he goes belly up again (history says likely); show him the door and have a schollie waiting for a random portal addition.

If Teddy were here and could stay out of his own way, Tyson would have serious competition defending that CPOY title.

Comment

• Any word on AG coming back?

Comment

Working...
                                X