CIB brings a lot of positives .
    such as?

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

such as?
      Are you serious?
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Well yeah. If it's not recruiting, or coaching in games, what then?

Comment

Well yeah. If it's not recruiting, or coaching in games, what then?
          This hire of IB has the makings of a complete disaster. If he loses more players and doesn’t add talented new guys WSU won’t be .500 next year. Then what?

Comment

• Originally posted by top20shock View Post

This hire of IB has the makings of a complete disaster. If he loses more players and doesn’t add talented new guys WSU won’t be .500 next year. Then what?

If we didn't hire IB it would've been a complete disaster.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

If I had a bunch of grown adults trying to find hidden meaning in everything I posted, I'd probably have a little fun with it too. Not saying HE'S doing it on purpose, but I know I would for some laughs
              My comment wasn’t based on that picture. He quotes Malcolm X a lot who was a complex person of mystique who did a lot of good but was controversial in life and death. Malcolm X and Louis Farrakhan (Louis F. Has been blamed for being involved in the assassination of Malcolm X) were under Elijah Muhammad and were/are Black Muslims. Farrakhan, while helping the black poor has been called anti-semitic and racist by a number of liberal and conservative groups alike. I’m not an expert in these issues and didn’t intend to get political, but you brought it up.

Comment

IDK
                IYDKYDK

Comment

• The Malcolm that Dexter mentions was a friend of his who died a couple years ago. On a basketball note, Riley Battin, 6’9’ of Utah, who we recruited, is transferring. Maybe Alterique, especially if he stays, can help with Josh Carlton of Connecticut. Carlton’s minutes went way down this year but he was productive his sophomore and junior years. Bigger than anyone we have on the roster.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadedCrown View Post

Why?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker82/85 View Post
                      The Malcolm that Dexter mentions was a friend of his who died a couple years ago.
                      I didn’t know that was his friends name. That explains a lot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

If I had a bunch of grown adults trying to find hidden meaning in everything I posted, I'd probably have a little fun with it too. Not saying HE'S doing it on purpose, but I know I would for some laughs
                        That’s why I just post nudes to my OnlyFans account on Twitter. It keeps it simpler for everyone.
                        Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

That’s why I just post nudes to my OnlyFans account on Twitter. It keeps it simpler for everyone.
                          Checking OnlyFans for wufan...
                          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by top20shock View Post

1990's come to mind.

Lets hope that HCIB surprises us and reloads with even better level of player in the coming days, months and years.

Comment

such as?
                              IMO some of the positives he brings includes
                              — affability
                              — players respect him
                              — classroom emphasis
                              ​​​​​​— won’t embarrass the program through misbehavior
                              ​​​— professional
                              ​​​​— good equilibrium between the development of a players basketball skills as well as development of their character and scholastics achievements
                              ​​​​— respectful
                              — humble

Now we’ll see how well he can recruit, coach, and therefore win some games.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadedCrown View Post

So letting him coach the entirety of the season as the interim would have been a "complete disaster"?

Comment

Working...
                                X