X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N Crestway
    replied
    Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
    Teddy Allen committed to New Mexico State.
    Nebraska's top scorer plans on graduating from Nebraska this summer and then getting with a program where he can play a bigger role?

Leave a comment:

• WstateU
    replied
    Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post

Leave a comment:

• Shocker Mama
    replied

Leave a comment:

• shock
    replied
    Originally posted by WstateU View Post

... and we don’t ‘sniff’ the NCAA tournament without him. Thank you AG!

Leave a comment:

• WstateU
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

There are bad takes, and then there is this...yikes.

... and we don’t ‘sniff’ the NCAA tournament without him. Thank you AG!

Leave a comment:

• Horn28Clem30
    replied
    Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
    Eh, go take your missed 40 footers with three seconds still on the clock somewhere else.
    Not many will be in agreement, but I 100% am. Was never a fan the entire time he was here!

Leave a comment:

• Husker4Shockers
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Absolutely!!

Leave a comment:

• MikeKennedyRulZ
    replied
    Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
    Eh, go take your missed 40 footers with three seconds still on the clock somewhere else.

Leave a comment:

• Kel Varnsen
    replied
    Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
    No real surprise, but Alterique finally hit the transfer portal while "also exploring his professional options."
    It's not the correct translation, but a Mexican restaurant in Wichita should create a commemorative dish for him called the Tres Señores.

Leave a comment:

• shock-it-to-me
    replied

Leave a comment:

• pie n eye
    replied
    Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
    No real surprise, but Alterique finally hit the transfer portal while "also exploring his professional options."
    Interesting that he’s even considering another year in school but good for him either way!

I’m thankful he came to WSU and was a big part in winning an AAC Championship and getting WSU back to the dance.

Leave a comment:

• ShockdaWorld
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ShockingButTrue
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan View Post
    The thing is, we all know that Mo has deficiencies. Every player on this team has deficiencies or they would be starters at Duke or Kentucky. Every center we've had here in the past 20 years has had holes in their games. Mo played the minutes he played not because he's an All-AAC player, he played the minutes because our backups were seriously flawed. We all know we would be better with more help underneath. It looks like we have one or 2 guys on the way. Mo will probably still be the main horse simply due to his experience. We should be better if he can get more breathers. Next year Mo will be even better than this year. He will still be 6'8" and there's not much he can do about that. Shaq was the same height and was a 1st teamer his senior year.
    God***n right.

I'm glad Mo picked us over LSU or Ohio State, which he had the chance to do. Can you please verify that for us Shockm?

Hustle & Muscle
    Last edited by ShockingButTrue; April 26, 2021, 08:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Dan
    replied
    The thing is, we all know that Mo has deficiencies. Every player on this team has deficiencies or they would be starters at Duke or Kentucky. Every center we've had here in the past 20 years has had holes in their games. Mo played the minutes he played not because he's an All-AAC player, he played the minutes because our backups were seriously flawed. We all know we would be better with more help underneath. It looks like we have one or 2 guys on the way. Mo will probably still be the main horse simply due to his experience. We should be better if he can get more breathers. Next year Mo will be even better than this year. He will still be 6'8" and there's not much he can do about that. Shaq was the same height and was a 1st teamer his senior year.

Leave a comment:

• Shockm
    replied
    Originally posted by jcdshocker View Post

What in that quote disses Mo? You are reading way too much into this to support your unfounded irrational opinion.
    I never once said that the IB dissed Mo. I said that they knew he had deficiencies (rebounding and rim protecting), and that he needed help doing those things. The quote above points out that the coaches wish list said that we needed to add length and athleticism. The coaches also said they wished for a 3 Center Rotation. Brown hasn't quit on Mo. He still thinks he has ability and wouldn't say something disrespectful. They've added a couple of pieces that can help but I would bet that they haven't stopped looking for one more Chadrack Lufile, Kadeem Coleby type of player. Hopefully they find him.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X