Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GreatWhiteBuffalo View Post
    [TWEET]https://twitter.com/jeffborzello/status/1377640023076569097[TWEET]

Posting tweets to this site is ridiculously and unnecessarily challenging.

Texas is hiring Beard.
    I was kinda hoping Shaka would hold out and take the Tech job. It would be hilarious to see him pound Texas.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocker43 View Post
      Kinda nice not having to stress about which job opening our coach is rumored to be taking.
      omg
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• I believe Beard is a Texas alum. No real shock at that one.
        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by shocker43 View Post
          Kinda nice not having to stress about which job opening our coach is rumored to be taking.
          That can be a bad thing too.

Comment

• One would think that Roy's announcement didn't surprise UNC's AD, and UNC's AD has the replacement pretty much all but hired.
            "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
              One would think that Roy's announcement didn't surprise UNC's AD, and UNC's AD has the replacement pretty much all but hired.
              Even if it did surprise him, they've got a pretty easy job securing the replacement. Pretty much just pick your candidate and they're likely to accept.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                Texas is hiring Beard.

JB without a coach now ... sucks for him.

Plan A fell through. That's why it took almost a week.

Plan A was the nuclear option. Won't be so messy now.

Comment

• Waiting until today saved Texas/Beard $1 million on his buyout.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Plan A fell through. That's why it took almost a week.

Plan A was the nuclear option. Won't be so messy now.
                    But also not as fun.
                    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Bill Self to UNC. He wants to be able to recruit like Roy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker82/85 View Post
                        Bill Self to UNC. He wants to be able to recruit like Roy.
                        He could recruit like Roy. He has in the past. The problem is he isn’t very good at developing talent and making guys better.

Comment

• Looks like it’s between Wes and Davis.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker_Power View Post

That can be a bad thing too.
                            Indeed. Back in the day a guy confronted my cousin for looking at his girlfriend. My cousin replied "would you rather have a girlfriend nobody wants to look at?"
                            Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Our old buddy ******* is reporting Porter Moser a lead candidate at Oklahoma.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post

Indeed. Back in the day a guy confronted my cousin for looking at his girlfriend. My cousin replied "would you rather have a girlfriend nobody wants to look at?"
                                But a ‘butterface’ isn’t a bad option...
                                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X