• Show
Clear All

• Go Chauncey!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post
      Go Chaunce!
      FIFY

Comment

• I’ve been anxiously awaiting that article for many reasons, not least of which I was curious why he chose to stay. It reaffirmed my belief in the hire of IB as the head coach.

What surprised me was learning, perhaps re-learning, that Chaunce only had 164 pounds on that 6’4” frame (thought I read somewhere he grew another inch and is now 6’5”). Having a year under the tutelage of KR has done wonders for him.

I’m excited to see his progress this coming season. And, this might help explain IB’ hesitation to use up that 12th scholarship.

Comment

• Learning to play D at the D1 level by guarding Etienne every day in practice. Yikes! That will teach a player to keep an eye on their guy and an eye on the ball.

Comment

• I hope Chauncey is able to get to his target playing weight for next season. There is no doubt this young man has got some major skills. And the high-school video shows beautiful form on that jump shot from 3 point range. All shocker players keep grinding this summer. Go shocks.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
                I'm "up"...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Two words describe next year:

Hella Deep
                    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Another great addition on the wing to make things interesting. Lots of depth. Will be interesting to see how IB utilizes it and how he balances some of the PT out.

It looks like there are at least three options at each position. Obviously, you don't generally play that many at most positions, but the depth is there. Though the top end talent like Ty, Dex and C4 are going to be hard to keep off the court for too long.
                      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Well done, IB!!
                        https://twitter.com/iamjricks3/statu...841197573?s=20

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                          Two words describe next year:

Hella Deep
                          Is this even a desirable thing anymore? To me, it just means more players in the transfer portal the next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post

Is this even a desirable thing anymore? To me, it just means more players in the transfer portal the next year.
                            The metric for success at our level is not roster retention. Roster retention is not even a metric used by the NCAA.
                            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

I understand what you mean, but you would rather have too much talent with that inevitability than the reverse to where you only have one strong player who bounces because he wants to play on a better team (ala Jayden Gardner at ECU).

78-65

Comment

Just win and that will all take care of itself, I think.

Comment

Working...
                                X