21-22 Wishlist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by apkbaum View Post
    Joe Pleasant from Abilene Christian just announced he is a Shocker.
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CNq5T32g...d=nxq253hbp4s3
    Now this is a recruit to get excited about!

Comment

Joe Pleasant from Abilene Christian just announced he is a Shocker.
      https://www.instagram.com/p/CNq5T32g...d=nxq253hbp4s3
      Should be a good one and fills another need!
      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Pleasant and McFarlane give us much needed length and athleticism at the 4/5 positions. I wouldn't hate getting another, but feel alright heading into next season with these guys.
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Pleasant and Grant can shoot. That was a top item on my wishlist.

I am very happy with the three signings so far.

Comment

• Just saw a tweet from a WSU fan page (Talkin Shox) that said “Rumblings that Saunders is coming to WSU. Announcement tomorrow” They asked Taylor to confirm lol

Edit: They have since deleted the tweet.

Comment

Just saw a tweet from a WSU fan page (Talkin Shox) that said “Rumblings that Saunders is coming to WSU. Announcement tomorrow” They asked Taylor to confirm lol
              I'm skeptical, but would love that to be true
              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Just saw a tweet from a WSU fan page (Talkin Shox) that said “Rumblings that Saunders is coming to WSU. Announcement tomorrow” They asked Taylor to confirm lol

Edit: They have since deleted the tweet.
                Taylor said earlier that it was unlikely due to the grant signing.

Comment

• I feel like we’ve done a pretty good job of filling needs with these 3 guys, but I wonder what we do with the final 3 schollies. Maybe 2 HS prospects and BPA?

Comment

• Originally posted by shockersx View Post
                    I feel like we’ve done a pretty good job of filling needs with these 3 guys, but I wonder what we do with the final 3 schollies. Maybe 2 HS prospects and BPA?
                    I’m still holding out hope for Muscadin. I didn’t even know who he was before last week but I’m always intrigued by mobile 6’10 freshmen who have a year at a school like KU under their belt. Seems like he would be the perfect guy to come in and round out the new three headed monster.

Comment

• Wish list: one more big/center...then tap the brakes a little and see who pops up later this spring/summer for the last 2 scholarships. It is a pretty good roster at the moment.

Comment

• As many on this forum have stated these three committs are nice additions to our roster. I am still most pleased with Qua signing during this period. Everything I read reminds me so much of FVV and how Fred "Bet on himself" his entire career. Fred's ability to just win over more athletic and higher rated players his whole life is so like what Qua has done in his life/career. I just really like this guy. Go Shocks

Comment

• Need some high school players that we can develop. There’s gonna be a lot of good high school kids available with everyone filling their rosters with transfers.

Comment

• It will be interesting to see where we go with these last 3 scholarships. As a transfer that can play immediately, looking at our roster it looks pretty log jammed for minutes. We don't necessarily have a huge hole to fill now. This would be a perfect situation for a couple of transfers that would have to sit for 1 year. Probably need one more 4/5 for sure, but other than that I am not sure where we would go.

PG: CP, QG, TE, CJe
                            SG: TE, QG, RC, CJe
                            SF: DD, RC, CJa
                            PF: JP, CJa
                            C: MO, MM

Comment

• Originally posted by SkoShox View Post
                              It will be interesting to see where we go with these last 3 scholarships. As a transfer that can play immediately, looking at our roster it looks pretty log jammed for minutes. We don't necessarily have a huge hole to fill now. This would be a perfect situation for a couple of transfers that would have to sit for 1 year. Probably need one more 4/5 for sure, but other than that I am not sure where we would go.

PG: CP, QG, TE, CJe
                              SG: TE, QG, RC, CJe
                              SF: DD, RC, CJa
                              PF: JP, CJa
                              C: MO, MM
                              I don't think any transfer would have to sit for a year (unless they chose to). I think they are all eligible immediately.

My preference would be Muscadin, a HS guard, and the best senior grad transfer the Shox can snag.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

I don't think any transfer would have to sit for a year (unless they chose to). I think they are all eligible immediately.

My preference would be Muscadin, a HS guard, and the best senior grad transfer the Shox can snag.
                                Yeah, I know. I didn't make myself clear. Our roster as it stands would be perfect for a couple of transfers to come in and sit one if the rules hadn't been changed.

Comment

Working...
                                X