X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MikeKennedyRulZ
    replied
    Originally posted by shock View Post

I started to post something cynical about coaching but what’s the point?
    I think you've just about covered it all at this point.

Leave a comment:

• shock
    replied
    Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

He needs to get into a defensive stance.

He plays standing straight up way too much.
    I started to post something cynical about coaching but what’s the point?

Leave a comment:

• Shock Top
    replied
    Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
    I think someone else already said this but my wishlist includes Ricky Council realizing that he could be an absolute terror on defense with his size and athleticism. Ditto for the boards which he hit pretty hard early then kind of fizzled late.
    He needs to get into a defensive stance.

He plays standing straight up way too much.

Leave a comment:

• proshox
    replied
    Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
    I think someone else already said this but my wishlist includes Ricky Council realizing that he could be an absolute terror on defense with his size and athleticism. Ditto for the boards which he hit pretty hard early then kind of fizzled late.
    No doubt. I wonder if WSU has film of Jamar Howard. Ricky may never have that natural unbridled enthusiasm that got JH the nickname Tasmanian Devil, but Ricky has the build, strength and athleticism to emulate a lot of ig.

Leave a comment:

• pie n eye
    replied

Leave a comment:

• molly jabali
    replied
    I know they currently stink, but they won't forever...Nebraska....remember the NIT beatdown of the Huskers 8 years back???

Leave a comment:

• Shock Top
    replied
    Originally posted by Shockm View Post

KSU, KU, OSU, and OU all are within 2-3 hours and therefore are rivalry teams that we need to play as much as possible. When one ventures 5-6 hours (or close to that), that brings up a few other top notch (OU, and OSU are also Top notch even though for KSU and KU that's a stretch) teams that we have history with and would be good ventures.

Arkansas, TCU, Baylor, and Nebraska (wouldn't fit early because of weather but would fit for a mid week game in April or May) would fit in that 4-6 hour category. We don't have a history with Mizzou but would fit as usually a good program within 4-4.5 hours.
    Mizzou would be nice to keep going. HCCM has a history of playing WSU going back to his time at SWMS.

Creighton would be a great H/H to start. Easy rivalry to revamp.

Adding other BE schools would be nice. Or Dayton and VCU in the A10. SDSU is always solid and adding them could maybe help in getting some recruiting done in Cali.

Leave a comment:

• molly jabali
    replied
    Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
    A big thing on my wishlist for next year is that this thread would get back on topic.
    THANK YOU!!! Enough of the vitriol and proving who wears the biggest pants...

Leave a comment:

• Dan
    replied

Now, Now, Now, you said "My Biggest Marshall Complaint I have is"........................ It had to be more than one.
    ok, you got me. I also wish he woulda taken a couple links off his watch.

Leave a comment:

• Shockm
    replied
    Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

I’d like to renew the OU and Baylor series as well.

KSU, OSU, OU, and Baylor would be great to have on a yearly basis.
    KSU, KU, OSU, and OU all are within 2-3 hours and therefore are rivalry teams that we need to play as much as possible. When one ventures 5-6 hours (or close to that), that brings up a few other top notch (OU, and OSU are also Top notch even though for KSU and KU that's a stretch) teams that we have history with and would be good ventures.

Arkansas, TCU, Baylor, and Nebraska (wouldn't fit early because of weather but would fit for a mid week game in April or May) would fit in that 4-6 hour category. We don't have a history with Mizzou but would fit as usually a good program within 4-4.5 hours.

Leave a comment:

• Shock Top
    replied
    Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
    We play KState next year, right?

Yeah, I want to beat those douches
    I’d like to renew the OU and Baylor series as well.

KSU, OSU, OU, and Baylor would be great to have on a yearly basis.

Leave a comment:

• Shockm
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan View Post

nope, just that one, but thanks for letting me know what a dick you are
    Now, Now, Now, you said "My Biggest Marshall Complaint I have is"........................ It had to be more than one.

Leave a comment:

• ShockerPrez
    replied
    We play KState next year, right?

Yeah, I want to beat those douches

Leave a comment:

• Dan
    replied

You probably had a whole big list of complaints. Thanks for only sharing one. Too bad we sucked so bad. Those 20 Win seasons were a drag. We should’ve hired Bruce Weber instead. I thought we were supposed to move on to the new regime anyway. That’s what I’ve been trying to do.
    nope, just that one, but thanks for letting me know what a dick you are

Leave a comment:

• TheShocktocles
    replied

I'm afraid the "We should never have let Marshall go", and the "We should have hired Jans", and the "We should never have hired IB" fans are never going to be satisfied with IB. That's going to make this forum pretty nasty because some posters are going to rag on IB for anything that falls below some posters hyperbole attitudes of what Marshall or Jans would have done.

Well Aargh Ihave to agree with you on the above statement. Those fans that do not agree with the hiring of Coach IB will never be satisfied. There will always be some issue raised to say the university should have gone in a different direction. Coach IB should ignore them and just keep winning. Go shocks.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X