No announcement yet.

AJ Hawkins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fortunately, he should be ready to play by the time practice starts.

Comment

Originally posted by Maggie
      In my opinion, Hawkins is way down the list of questions regarding the team next year. Hawkins is a better player than Hogg. He is more like PJ and could end up playing better than him too.

I think he is going to fit right in and make an immediate impact.
      :poster_cooz: :poster_cooz: :poster_cooz: :poster_cooz: :poster_cooz: (nobody is better ... OK Paul Miller was pretty good ... and X ... and the Bookends ... and Dave ... and Maurice Evans ... and Nate Bowman, Greg Dreiling, Warren Jabali, etc. :D )
      Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
      Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Someone needs to make a Smilie Sign for AJ, with either

"AJ is the Way" or "The Hawk" on it. One for Ramon Clemente would be good too.

Comment

It's already in the plans, Snap!

Comment

A.J. is proven already! He did well in the A-10 which translates about even + or - a little with the MVC.

Comment

I can't wait!!!
              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

PJ was quoted on SN by somebody stating that AJ could make us forget about him? While that will never happen, AJ is bound to be one of our top performers next Season on both offense and defense.
                Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan
                  PJ was quoted on SN by somebody stating that AJ could make us forget about him? While that will never happen, AJ is bound to be one of our top performers next Season on both offense and defense.
                  And if he can make us forget about him, then WATCH OUT MVC!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rrshock
                    And if he can make us forget about him, then WATCH OUT NCAA!!!!
                    Fixed :D
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
                      Originally posted by rrshock
                      And if he can make us forget about him, then WATCH OUT NCAA!!!!
                      Fixed :D
                      That was actually what I typed, before using the backspace key. I thought I'd tone it down a little bit. But I do like the way you think.

Comment

You Shocker fans do all remember the transfers of the past recently that were huge to our march to March and the Su----weet 16? Karon "I love the biggest shots of all" Bradley from Marquette U and Kyle (Illinois missed the boat) Wilson from Illinois? These 2 players were huge in our quest to return to the Dance and did quite well once we got there.

AJ Hawkins is a player that could be a real catalyst this very Season to the Shocker Program. He is bound to be one of our leaders and top players this Season and has quite an upside. He learned our System last Season and he is another Shocker transfer that can help take us places we long to visit.
                        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan
                          You Shocker fans do all remember the transfers of the past recently that were huge to our march to March and the Su----weet 16? Karon "I love the biggest shots of all" Bradley from Marquette U and Kyle (Illinois missed the boat) Wilson from Illinois? These 2 players were huge in our quest to return to the Dance and did quite well once we got there.

AJ Hawkins is a player that could be a real catalyst this very Season to the Shocker Program. He is bound to be one of our leaders and top players this Season and has quite an upside. He learned our System last Season and he is another Shocker transfer that can help take us places we long to visit.
                          If what we have heard is correct, FSF, Hawk might just be the best transfer of them all, but that judgement will be held for at least a couple more years.

Comment

If what we have heard is correct, FSF, Hawk might just be the best transfer of them all, but that judgement will be held for at least a couple more years
                            All I can tell you is I'd suggest buying a few extra backboards to have around.....

:blink:

Comment

Should we start taking bets on how many lobs we get from Hannah/Chamberlain to Hawk this season? :D :yahoo:
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

I'll set the O/U at 50.

Comment

Working...
                                X