No announcement yet.

AJ Hawkins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe HCGM described AJ, (and he was being careful not to offend), as a bigger, stronger "better" PJ.

Comment

Originally posted by ABC
      What is his height?

What is his hatsize?

Number 25 on your scorecard and number 1 in your heart.

A.J. Hawkins
      # 25
      G/F - G/F

Height: 6-5 Weight: 200

Junior

Previous Affiliations
      Millwood, HS/St. Bonaventure
      Hometown
      Edmond, OK

Comment

Can't wait to see this kid play.

Comment

I hope he is the greatest thing since fire was discoverd. But I am through getting hyped up on players who have never played a minute of BB for the Shocks and then when we do, we find out they should have never been even offered a scholarship.

There are of course exeptions like Kyle. Let's see if he can even break into next years line-up and what he does in his first 10 games before we get over excited.

Comment

I will take another Bradley whom we got from Marquette

Comment

I hope he is the greatest thing since fire was discoverd. But I am through getting hyped up on players who have never played a minute of BB for the Shocks and then when we do, we find out they should have never been even offered a scholarship.

There are of course exeptions like Kyle. Let's see if he can even break into next years line-up and what he does in his first 10 games before we get over excited.
              Well, I realize practice doesn't always relate to games but I've watched him several times and at practice, he's a man among boys. Blocking shots, hitting threes and finishes at (above) the rim on the break. Count me in as excited to see him next year. Seems to be a great team player and has positive attitude as well.

:clap:

Comment

I think he might be similar to Aaron Hogg.
                Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan
                  I think he might be similar to Aaron Hogg.
                  Aaron Hogg?

Comment

I think Hawkins has more determination to play inside and to drive it to the rack than Aaron Hogg.

Comment

Originally posted by ISASO
                      I think Hawkins has more determination to play inside and to drive it to the rack than Aaron Hogg.
                      The A Team is having lunch tomorrow at our fav spot. 11:30.

Comment

He is the real deal. This coming from the same source who informed observers of PT this year. Trust SR. 8)
                        Above all, make the right call.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockRef
                          He is the real deal. This coming from the same source who informed observers of PT this year. Trust SR. 8)
                          I trust you Ref!

Hope is the mother of all men! :posterwsu: :posterwu: :goshocks: 8)
                          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Thanks for the pic RDR but those unis have to be a scorer table's nightmare.

Comment

I think AJ has more 'moxie' than Hogg. He just seems like a much more aggressive type player, someone that will take action when it is needed.

Comment

In my opinion, Hawkins is way down the list of questions regarding the team next year. Hawkins is a better player than Hogg. He is more like PJ and could end up playing better than him too.

I think he is going to fit right in and make an immediate impact.

Comment

Working...
                                X