2021 Non-WSU NCAA Tournament Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Woodrow View Post
    Played them 2 years in a row. Beat them at their barn then at home. GGG was 2 and 0 against them.
    Wasn't it the year before that the Shocks were up 43-9(or something) and almost choked it away?

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
      You just knew we were getting posterized on OSM, and it would be the guy that busted his ass every freaking second he saw the court.

Hope Monzy has a HUGE year next season and gets to return the favor to someone.
      He's getting number 5 back, so...

Comment

• Originally posted by N Crestway View Post
        In what little I saw of the game, the physical disparity between the two teams was striking...Baylor had the big frames as well as more quality depth. Don't like Drew but you need to hand it to him for putting this team together and coaching them up.
        Is it because he’s taken the conference away from KU the last couple of years?
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

Timme was a huge reason I couldn’t root for Gonzaga. Plus, that mullet made me moist.
          Timme ruined it for me and had to hope Baylor won. He reminded me of Stephenson blowing kisses every time he made a basket. What a jerk

Comment

• My wife thought Timme looked like he could be driving a Pepsi truck.

In Drew's early years at Baylor there were some rumors that he used some pretty despicable negative recruiting tactics. Obviously, I don't know if they were true or not, but it soured me on him and Baylor. Plus, those highlighter uniforms they trotted out the last few years should have come with a fine, payable to every opponent and viewer who had to look at them.

That said, their shooting and play-making was impressive last night.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

DIng ding ding. We have a winner folks...

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post

Wasn't it the year before that the Shocks were up 43-9(or something) and almost choked it away?
                Doc said it was 43 15 at the half. Yes, we ended up winning by 8 but I had serious pucker factor going on towards the end of the game. I can't remember a game that was so different from 1st to 2nd half.
                I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

...and I hope it only gets worse for those idiots in Lawrence.

Comment

• Wasn't much of a surprise really.

After watching the Zags UCLA game it was obvious if Baylor got all the open looks (and there were a lot of 'em) the Bruins got that the Zags were gonna get their butts whipped...

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
                      Wasn't much of a surprise really.

After watching the Zags UCLA game it was obvious if Baylor got all the open looks (and there were a lot of 'em) the Bruins got that the Zags were gonna get their butts whipped...
                      My wife(who has almost no sports insight ability )said as the game began "Gonzaga has no chance...you can't replicate their Saturday"....She's the best

Comment

• From the start you could see the difference in athleticism, strength/power, speed, and
                        quickness, etc............tells me the Shocks have to put on a few pounds of muscle without
                        losing any quickness. We need strong drivers who see their teammates and a couple
                        snipers to go along with TE

Comment

• I would still be willing to bet if they played 100 games, neither team would win more then 52 games. As much as I loved seeing Gonzaga lose - they definitely looked tired.

Comment

Working...
                          X