No announcement yet.

2021 Non-WSU NCAA Tournament Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watching last nights game clearly shows WE have a long ways to go in offensive
    efficiency ( shooting, driving, seeing the court and assists ) etc...........really impressed
    with BOTH teams in those regards last night ! We need better players / coaching

Comment

• WSU.....and the OTHER 350 schools....who DOESN'T need better players/coaches?

It's a given...

Comment

• Originally posted by mattdalt View Post
        UCLA vs Zags, does anyone else think it was a block, not a charge at the end of regulation? The Zags player established position, arms raised, then clearly lowered his right arm to help absorb contact.
        I definitely say block. Timme was set, Juzang went around him and he moved into him.

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
          Raftery is a treasure to me, but I realize his ‘ puppies’, onions’ , ‘Timmes!’ And “ send it in, Jerome are not for everyone!
          I’m glad someone can appreciate him. I don’t understand his appeal, or why he’s on their A team with Nance. He ruins every great call with “onions.”

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyingWheat View Post

I’m glad someone can appreciate him. I don’t understand his appeal, or why he’s on their A team with Nance. He ruins every great call with “onions.”
            I never want to hear the word lingerie again in my life.

Comment

• Ian Eagle should be calling the game

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyingWheat View Post

All those sayings were great the first thousand times watching him call the old Big East games on Big Monday back in the 80's. Now...not so much.

But I will take him over Billy Packer any day of the week.

Comment

• If only Kevin Harlan could do the games.
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                    If only Kevin Harlan could do the games.
                    Unfortunately this was during the Chiefs game, but still an instant classic; almost peed my pants...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I had to listen on the radio on Saturday for a while and was hoping he was doing it. It was someone else, who was okay. But not Kevin Harlan.
                      "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

I had to listen on the radio on Saturday for a while and was hoping he was doing it. It was someone else, who was okay. But not Kevin Harlan.
                        He’s a KU guy I’ve always enjoyed; thought he gave us great props each time he’s called one of our big NCAA games.
                        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

YES YES YES!!!! He is awesome!!!!

Comment

• Wow, SPECTACULAR National Anthem. Hope the game is as good.

Comment

• Kevin Harlan could make a chess match sound exciting

Comment

• So far it looks like a Houston / Gonzaga game might have been more entertaining.

Comment

Working...
                                X