X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One of the best games ever. Suggs is a freshman. Crazy
    I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• That was a hell of a game! I didn’t think the bruins could score enough to hang with the zags.

Comment

• All the respect to HCMC and the Bruins.

HELL of a game and fight against the best team.

Hold your heads of high.
        The Assman

Comment

• Wow, that has to be the best game I've watched.

Comment

• I find it hard to hate Baylor considering they’ve been willing to schedule us. With that said, screw the P5.

Comment

• One of the best NCAA games I've ever watched. I really didn't feel myself pulling for either team. I was surprised. Just a great game! Almost as good as the women's tournament.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post

To each their own. If Gonzaga was KU or CU I feel like opinions would be different. I do hope they beat Baylor. Could do without the antics. Call me no fun.
                I get what you're saying. If it was KU I'd hate them. But we've had our share of guys over the years too. X, Jamar, Cleanthony. I loved those guys.
                I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodrow View Post

I get what you're saying. If it was KU I'd hate them. But we've had our share of guys over the years too. X, Jamar, Cleanthony. I loved those guys.
                    Absolutely. Guys you hate to play against but love to have on your side. Really after how the game ended, more of a cliffnote. Heck of a game. Wow.

Comment

• Wow!!! What a game!
                      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post
                        One of the best NCAA games I've ever watched. I really didn't feel myself pulling for either team. I was surprised. Just a great game! Almost as good as the women's tournament.
                        I think THE best.... had EVERYTING... Kellogg said it... no one lost it ....the Zags won it

Comment

• Originally posted by shocktown View Post
                          As an old Celtic fan Nembhard game and characteristics remind me of Dennis Johnson.
                          Unbelievable finish!

I was thinking absolutely the exact same thing!

I was reminded more of the '79 SuperSonic version of DJ (really liked the DJ and Wizard back-court), but yeah, it was noticeable. Same gait.
                          Last edited by ShockingButTrue; April 3, 2021, 10:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABC View Post

I thought she was pretty good and I am not a fan, thought I can't say I've ever actually listened to her. I didn't know she could sing real rock n roll.
                            Closet Smiler right there. (Again, I kid because I care).

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Jeff Anderson's run out was worthy of the shot. Special game deserved a great call.

Comment

• Thought it was only me...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X