No announcement yet.

Schedule Changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WSU is getting punished for the actions and the unaccountability of other programs in this conference.

The AAC needs to step up and work with WSU (and the other schools who haven’t had shutdowns) to correct things.
    The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

Works for me. My only question is if we can keep the game in Cincinnati. We need those sweet, sweet Q2 opportunities to pad this resume.
      Yep, my mistake. We head up there.

Comment

Memphis-Temple on Sunday was just postponed. Perhaps the AAC could move our game at Temple up to this Sunday and free up a date for later on to hopefully get another game in.

If ECU would just throw in the towel on this season, that would free up Cincinnati for that weekend. (Mar 6/7)

Comment

We have to be pretty high up the list on number of changes due to covid vs the rest of D1

Comment

Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
            We have to be pretty high up the list on number of changes due to covid vs the rest of D1
            That makes our current record even more impressive... can’t imagine a coach, staff and players dealing with this many issues and still having success.
            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

This won’t do anything for our conference record...but how about we offer to travel to Chicago to take on Loyola on Sunday? They play tomorrow night and then not again until next weekend. It would give us a quality opponent (by the metrics), which would help us immensely, particularly if we pull off the W.

Methinks though that Loyola would say no.
              78-65

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                This won’t do anything for our conference record...but how about we offer to travel to Chicago to take on Loyola on Sunday? They play tomorrow night and then not again until next weekend. It would give us a quality opponent (by the metrics), which would help us immensely, particularly if we pull off the W.

Methinks though that Loyola would say no.
                At this point we just need games. If a team has an opening and it’s a Q1 or Q2 opportunity, get it done.

Comment

I think we should play Colgate at their place and game the system.

If you don't understand, check the NET rankings.

Comment

I'm happy the ECU game got cancelled... That was a set up for a let down after this game and prepping for SMU

Comment

Just saw that Temple is now playing USF on Sunday instead of Memphis. Dang I thought we might get our game at Temple in..

Comment

Asked Eldridge about a potential non con weekend game. He said that WSU is only playing conference games.

Comment

Can only imagine how crappy this has to be for the Players. Just built a huge bunch of momentum ... almost enough to ride into the tourney ... only to have no idea who you will play next, due to no fault of their own.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Can only imagine how crappy this has to be for the Players. Just built a huge bunch of momentum ... almost enough to ride into the tourney ... only to have no idea who you will play next, due to no fault of their own.
                            I seriously doubt they care as it's not their next upcoming game that gets rearranged. I think they just want to play a game then prepare for next.

Comment

Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

I seriously doubt they care as it's not their next upcoming game that gets rearranged. I think they just want to play a game then prepare for next.
                              Exactly my point ...who are they preparing for? that changes by the day it seems.

Comment

Hopefully this is the first of many changes. Taylor speculating we will have Tulane Monday, Memphis Thursday and Temple Sunday.

Comment

Working...
                                X