Wichita State vs.Tulane Game Thread 2-3-21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NCAABound View Post
    I know winning a game in the AAC is a big deal...but they sure seem happy about beating a sh!t team at home.
    Would have been nice if that emotion was channeled into playing and getting back on defense instead.
    The Assman

Comment

• ***** and moan if you want. The end was ugly. I’ll remind you that Houston lost to a worse team than this tonight.

Win and move on. Some good things. Some bad.

Comment

• Tulane (and the schools that cheat) is what is wrong with college basketball. Bring in a herd of transfers, half of which won’t be here next year, instantly eligible, do the same thing next season......

Comment

• A wins a win! Good job Shocks!
          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
            Pathetic. 48 points in the second half. Bad shot selection (coaching?). Whimpy defense (again, coaching?).
            I too am fed up. We are the worst 10-4 team in the history of basketball.

Comment

• Tonight was 70% glass full night... sluggish finish...
              But
              a
              win!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post
                ***** and moan if you want. The end was ugly. I’ll remind you that Houston lost to a worse team than this tonight.

If WSU rebounded and defended like Houston, that would be one thing.
                The Assman

Comment

• Box score for the Wichita State Shockers vs. Tulane Green Wave NCAAM game from February 3, 2021 on ESPN. Includes all points, rebounds and steals stats.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post
                    ***** and moan if you want. The end was ugly. I’ll remind you that Houston lost to a worse team than this tonight.

I must agree. It's not like the game was close.

Tulane was 2 games above .500 coming into the game.

Comment

• IHCIB not too pleased with our performance on the radio interview

Comment

• The players don't always make good shot selection decisions - blame the coach. The players don't always go hard for every rebound - blame the coach. The players don't always defend correctly -blame the coach.

All of that would have been blamed on the players (by the same posters) last year.
                        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Just one really effective 5 would do so much for this team. Too much to hope for I'm afraid. A good big would provide a little cushion for the mental lapses.

Comment

• IHCIB...post game: “we were doing silly fouls”. Ahem, thats coaching. “ We aren’t focused on rebounding”. No kidding (14th game of the year). Coach these kids up, or step aside.

Should have been a 30 point win.

Yes, happy with a win...just not in the way it needs to be for an upper level team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                              The players don't always make good shot selection decisions - blame the coach. The players don't always go hard for every rebound - blame the coach. The players don't always defend correctly -blame the coach.

All of that would have been blamed on the players (by the same posters) last year.
                              There was one player sitting on the bench with his lip poked out pouting like a baby. He would have fit in well on last years team, and no, it ain't the coaches' fault either.

Comment

• Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
                                IHCIB...post game: “we were doing silly fouls”. Ahem, thats coaching. “ We aren’t focused on rebounding”. No kidding (14th game of the year). Coach these kids up, or step aside.

Should have been a 30 point win.

Yes, happy with a win...just not in the way it needs to be for an upper level team.
                                Stop

Comment

Working...
                                X