Clear All

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

I'm guessing he's hinting that Porter is out
    We still don't need AG for 39.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by ABC View Post
      Anybody figure out who the color guy was? I thought he was good. Based on his voice, I think his name may be Mr. Beasley.
      It was Steve Strain. Steve calls the Shocker women's basketball games and Shocker softball games and occasionally fills in wherever needed.

He is primarily a play-by-play guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

I'm guessing he's hinting that Porter is out
        That’s why I asked if it was a torn ligament. If it’s a meniscus, he should be able to come back in 1-2 weeks, maybe 2-4 if he needs surgery.

Comment

• Little Wade has potential, now’s the time for him to step up

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
            Little Wade has potential, now’s the time for him to step up
            He certainly appears to have the defensive chops to stay on the floor.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post

Can't wait to get Houston in Koch Arena
              No s**t.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post

Yeah, he never came across as a troll. If he is, it’s very, very subtle.
                Kinda' like cold does? ; D

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                  It seems like this "dawgs gonna dawg" style has significantly increased the number of FT's the Shox get.
                  Let's call it like it is: WSU's offense has been an absolute eyesore for the last 3 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

Let's call it like it is: WSU's offense has been an absolute eyesore for the last 3 years.
                    Not quite. We had one of the best offensive teams of the Marshall era three years ago with Shamet, Reaves, Frankamp, Morris, etc. Unfortunately they were also one of the worst defensive teams of the Marshall era.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

Kinda' like cold does? ; D
                      There's nothing subtle about Cold lol
                      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• A couple of things:
                        -great win!!! So much to like!
                        - I may not know much, but I know Frank Haith is brutal

Comment

• Plus, give us Teddy Allen, Alex Lomax, and Reaves or Shamet the last two years and there would have been none of the ridiculous Peter Principle Marshall crap we had to endure.
                          Last edited by pie n eye; January 13, 2021, 09:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
                            A couple of things:
                            -great win!!! So much to like!
                            - I may not know much, but I know Frank Haith is brutal
                            Did Frank steal a lover, run over your dog or take your mother out for a nice seafood dinner then never call her again?

I get he’s probably not going to win a national championship or anything but he’s outperformed their pre season rank like every year and has finished first twice in the time he’s been there.

Comment

• I figured the Shockers could win but I’m not sure I saw a 19pt win coming...granted, it extended out towards the end.

Fun game to attend. I’m grateful for Doc helping me with tickets again. I also enjoyed meeting wichshock65 and his wife. They were a hoot.
                              78-65

Comment

• Just an observation, the last 2 home games, the Shockers have given up last posession baskets in the paint right before half. The odd part is that both times they had fouls to give and people on the floor that didn't need to worry about taking one for the team. Watch this game and you see plenty of opportunities to stop the offensive motion and make them reset on the side. I know it didn't mean diddly tonight, but I wonder about a game where a stop or two does decide the outcome. You don't get the opportunity to perfect those type of situations very well in practice. Otherwise, a gritty win with plenty of flaws to keep your interest for the next week.
                                Robin Roberts: "My mother used to say, when you strut, you stumble."

Comment

Working...
                                X