X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MikeKennedyRulZ
    replied
    Originally posted by Horn28Clem30 View Post
    Those are never getting called and I'm totally fine with that. NBA games are as exciting as ever...don't start nitpicking over these.
    Would totally agree with this. It is exciting to watch. Probably the best professional sports league of them all, IMO.

Leave a comment:

• WeWillShockU
    replied
    Originally posted by Horn28Clem30 View Post
    Those are never getting called and I'm totally fine with that. NBA games are as exciting as ever...don't start nitpicking over these.
    NBA is not real basketball imo. Can’t watch it. Great athletes but the rules don’t matter.

Leave a comment:

• Horn28Clem30
    replied

Leave a comment:

• JVShocker
    replied
    Originally posted by shock View Post

Are any of those besides the Lebron carry a travel?
    Even a 10 year old with a cell phone could post these all day long.

Leave a comment:

• shoxlax
    replied
    Back to Tulsa, one thing that will be key in evaluating IB is how we face teams the second time around. That is when it turns into a chess match.

Leave a comment:

• ShockingButTrue
    replied
    Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
    Holy cow that travelling call on X at 3:30 was colossally bad.
    It. Wasn't. Even. Close. To. Traveling.

Leave a comment:

• Shockm
    replied

Count the steps. Are 4 steps a travel?

Leave a comment:

• SubGod22
    replied

Every single one

Leave a comment:

• shock
    replied
    Originally posted by JVShocker View Post

Times have changed, I guess.

Leave a comment:

• Stickboy46
    replied
    The SMU game on Sunday is now postponed.

Leave a comment:

• Shockm
    replied
    It must make one feel like Superman when they can start their layup from 27' from the basket. That player at the top needs to become a Triple Jumper.

Leave a comment:

• JVShocker
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Yikes! That was terrible. Nowadays you can take like 6 steps and not get called.
    Times have changed, I guess.

Leave a comment:

• wichshock65
    replied

Leave a comment:

• TheShocktocles
    replied
    It seems the shocks always have a tough beginning schedule in this league. Not sure why that is. But I hope the players remain focused on the keys of the game to win as stated by our coach. All this noise this week about starting lineup changes, recruiting questions, and what IB thinks of the interim coach label is just a useless distraction. And frankly I am also tired of hearing from the national media that say our program is down. I am tired of their disrespect. I am tired of reading smack from Tulsa fans saying we didn't beat them but that we got lucky playing them when we did and that they just missed free throws. Yada yada yada that they are the better team. The shocks just need to go win the game. Go shocks.

Leave a comment:

• Aargh
    replied
    We're favored to beat the #2 team in the league and take over sole possession of 2nd place in the league? When our schedule has been weighted toward some of the more difficult games early in the conference schedule? I was not expecting this. Losing would move us to T5 in the league, which is still above our pre-season pick and we've got all of the easier conference teams still ahead on our schedule.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X