Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheShocktocles
    replied
    Although I have been critical of some of the starters, I don`t think this is the time to start changing the starting lineup. We need that boost coming off the bench. Coach IB can always plug in players as needed. Good grief we got Tulsa coming to town with a 6 game winning streak and a win over Houston. Beating Tulsa should be the focus.. You know Tulsa is going to play better defense than Cincy so the shocks are going to need to up their game on Idefense too.. n my opinion performance counts and play the players the most minutes that are performing. Go Shocks.
    Last edited by TheShocktocles; January 11, 2021, 08:17 AM.

Leave a comment:

• WeWillShockU
    replied
    We had 24 points and 9 rebounds from the 5s yesterday. Not sure it matters who starts. Seems like Coach Brown is playing the hot hand between Mo and Poor Bear. Looks like Jo B is going to be reduced minutes based on his knee problem for the year. Really hurt him that he couldn’t rehab in Wichita over the summer.

Leave a comment:

• wufan
    replied
    I like Porter off the bench along with Jackson. I’m ready for Ricky to start, but HCIB and others made comments that he has all the tools and confidence, but doesn’t know the system and needs to defend better. His time will come.

Leave a comment:

• Dan
    replied
    I don’t care who starts between MU and IPBC, they both have ups and downs, but I feel like IPBC is a little better.

Leave a comment:

• molly jabali
    replied
    Had not really thought about who made MU look better, but you could be right!

Leave a comment:

• shock
    started a topic Starting Lineup after Cincinnati

Starting Lineup after Cincinnati

I’m ready for a couple changes because a couple of these new guys have earned it.

CPII
    TE
    RCIV
    DD
    MU

CP2 needs to be starting now. He has the Fred factor. He may not be as good but he isn’t far behind. He runs the team better than AG and always puts the team first. AG needs to facilitate only.

RCIV needs to be on the floor from the get go. He might be the best player in the American coming off the bench. Could you say that about Trey?

MU needs better guard play. He looks terrible when AG is in but looks decent when CP2 is running things.
Working...
X