Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SkoShox
    replied
    "Kelvin Sampson calls Justin Gorham Houston's "identity guy". 57 rebounds in his last five games, including 19 Sunday at SMU. Relentless."

This will definitely be something to monitor as our bigs haven't really been playing 'big'.

Leave a comment:

• asiseeit
    replied
    Credit to the entire team and coaches.........thus far. I have to admit I've been pleasantly surprised. That said, we will
    hit a brick wall against Houston. The question is how will the team respond after that? The next SIX games will be
    tough ones. Need to do no worse than splitting them. Go 4-2 after Houston and I'll be really surprised and encouraged.

Leave a comment:

• WuDrWu
    replied
    Houston is just fine without Mills. He's only played half their games anyway averaging less than 20 minutes per. Still have 9 regulars, all athletic and a top 50 coach of all time.

Leave a comment:

• ABC
    replied
    Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
    From the Houston board :

"I’m told he packed up, left and is back home. Will he return? My guess is no."

Im sure ******* has started a 6 month long investigation. There are reports that KS slapped Mills on the chest during a timeout in the Tulsa game .....
    If true, there will be video. Who are you going to believe KS, or the lying video ?

Leave a comment:

• Stickboy46
    replied
    From the Houston board :

"I’m told he packed up, left and is back home. Will he return? My guess is no."

Im sure ******* has started a 6 month long investigation. There are reports that KS slapped Mills on the chest during a timeout in the Tulsa game .....

Leave a comment:

• Ashockalypse
    replied
    Don’t post that losers quotes on this site, please.

Leave a comment:

• shoxlax
    replied
    His “source” must have moved from Wichita to Houston
    Last edited by shoxlax; January 3, 2021, 03:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• apkbaum
    replied
    I’m sure IF we beat Houston this week, he will make a point to not give our boys the credit they deserve and use Caleb as one of the reasons.

Leave a comment:

• molly jabali
    replied
    What I EXPECTED Mumbles to say would haveinvluded” disgraced Gregg Marshall is somehow at fault”

Leave a comment:

• wichshock65
    replied

Leave a comment:

• wichshock65
    replied
    Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
    Damnit I hate posting ******* ... But this is potentially big news if this extends to Wednesday

Any idea what's up with him?

Leave a comment:

• Stickboy46
    replied
    Damnit I hate posting ******* ... But this is potentially big news if this extends to Wednesday

Leave a comment:

• WuDrWu
    replied
    Think Ole Miss only with better post play, more moxie and better coaching. Or perhaps Mizzou with a little less experience. Shocks will have to play their best game of the season to be competitive. BUT, they have reasons to be confident.

Leave a comment:

• Stickboy46
    replied
    This one will be tough ... The only thing I can say with near certainty is that unlike the past 2 years ... I don't think this team will roll over and give up if Houston gets up big.

Leave a comment:

• Dan
    replied
    Looking forward to seeing the Shox live this year. Hope I don’t have to put a bag on my head like the last few years in Houston.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X