Wichita State vs. Ole Miss Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ABC View Post
    It seems like there are a lot of 6'8" centers, like Ole Miss's today. But I hear what you are saying
    I think 6"8 centers are ok if they play bigger than their sizes. We have had some in the past, but I don't think we have one now. The lack of rebounding by our centers is just terrible. I did notice some improvement in Tre Wade rebounding that our centers need to figure out. When you box out your man, that doesn't mean you still don't go get the ball when it comes off the rim. Go get the freeking ball.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
      Well, time to throw some chocolate in the belly!
      Reading this thread at 10:00 am this morning. I am having serious GI issues and have been for several hours. I blame you.
      Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

Reading this thread at 10:00 am this morning. I am having serious GI issues and have been for several hours. I blame you.
        That diet worked in college .... noooot so much anymore. But I blame the nervous eating on the Shox!
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Ok boys I’ll break you off a piece. The OT game in FL. Shocks foul the 3 ball shooter twice and are lucky to get to OT. Last night against Miss. they have at least two possessions under 5 min. Where they shoot or turn it over without running the offense/clock because of sloppy ball control.
          This team is talented, running on disciplinary fumes from the previous coach and has a b-ball IQ that is not improving.

Comment

• Originally posted by top20shock View Post
            Ok boys I’ll break you off a piece. The OT game in FL. Shocks foul the 3 ball shooter twice and are lucky to get to OT. Last night against Miss. they have at least two possessions under 5 min. Where they shoot or turn it over without running the offense/clock because of sloppy ball control.
            This team is talented, running on disciplinary fumes from the previous coach and has a b-ball IQ that is not improving.
            Really sucks that we are the only team that isn't perfect. I really enjoy watching all those other CBB teams that never have a bad possession or make a mistake.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

I hope not. I hope he has a long and prosperous NBA career.
              Don’t get me wrong- I think he will too, especially with how he took over running the team and setting up the offense. AG has a tendency to poke and prod and then pull the ball back and run the play. TE refused him the ball until the play had been called.

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Looks like coaches Okon and Waterman didn’t make the trip. Now explains why ET said in his interview they did it for each other and the coaches that weren’t there. Hopefully they will be back by the Houston game. All hands on deck to prepare the next couple days!

Comment

Ok boys I’ll break you off a piece. The OT game in FL. Shocks foul the 3 ball shooter twice and are lucky to get to OT. Last night against Miss. they have at least two possessions under 5 min. Where they shoot or turn it over without running the offense/clock because of sloppy ball control.
                  Dude. You should find a hobby
                  People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Comment

FHCGM is the greatest coach we have had and probably will ever have but if you don’t think his teams did dumb things at the end of games on more than one occasion, then your revisionist history bias is causing you to hallucinate.
                      Last edited by shoxlax; January 3, 2021, 11:55 AM.

Comment

• Usually the team that wins a close game has the ball bounce their way once or twice.

Comment

• I thought this was one of the better (if not the best) WSU wins in the past 3 years. Crazy that some people are complaining about it.
                          The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Thanks for breaking us off a piece skippy. Your analysis is even worse than last night's announcers. How about taking a couple of days off posting anything on SN, then quit all together.

Comment

Two years ago that same team in FL, with all of their players healthy (they weren't last year) held us to a whopping 41 points.

And last night WSU was the team with a better Bball IQ. No? I. Brown out-coached K. Davis last night.

Oh yeah, how'd Houston do at Tulsa the other night? Has O-State beat any ranked teams this year? Is Mizzou ranked now? How'd the Chickens look yesterday?
                              Last edited by ShockingButTrue; January 3, 2021, 12:07 PM.

Comment

• Box score for the Wichita State Shockers vs. Ole Miss Rebels NCAAM game from January 2, 2021 on ESPN. Includes all points, rebounds and steals stats.

Mo with 0 boards....RC4 with 7, but 0 points.......Dex with 4 TO......CJax with only 8 minutes......JoBu with 3 minutes and a block

Comment

Working...
                                X