• Show
Clear All

• wichshock65
    replied
    Lol

Leave a comment:

• pie n eye
    replied
    Jenkins quite a bit of point at the end. He didn’t look completely lost.

Leave a comment:

• pie n eye
    replied
    I thought Chauncey Jenkins and Jayden Seymour both looked improved. We have a lot of guys who can play so it’s going to be tough to get everyone as many minutes as they want but they look like they can contribute something as the year goes on.

Leave a comment:

• pie n eye
    replied
    Bilau is coming off an off season knee injury. Seems more likely they are just taking it easy with him than something to worry about.

Leave a comment:

• Aargh
    replied
    Holding players accountable doesn't require that they be benched for a mistake. There are other ways to hold players accountable. a coach doesn't have to show fans that he's holding players accountable by doing things that fans see.

There may be some benefit from not embarrassing players in front of fans and on TV. Holding them accountable without putting that on public display might be better received by players than having TV cameras follow them to the bench with the announcers describing their mistake.

Leave a comment:

• Shockm
    replied
    Originally posted by molly jabali View Post

I almost always agree with you but I’m pretty sure IHCIB not worried about whether we think he’s holding his players to accountability on every single play... but thdd as that’s just me....
    I guess my question would be.........Have you ever seen him hold someone accountable for their stupid mistakes? I don’t remember the time (maybe not all the time, but at least Some). We don’t have the kind of talent to bypass the little things like screening out , and rebounding, poor shot decisions, not getting on the floor for loose balls, etc. Those little things will win games against better teams. We usually play hard but that’s not all there is to winning. Udeze shouldn’t be averaging only 2.7 rebounds, and Poor Bear only 2.8 rebounds for example.

Leave a comment:

• molly jabali
    replied
    Originally posted by Shockm View Post

If IB wants the head coaching job, he needs to hold strong on his demands.
    I almost always agree with you but I’m pretty sure IHCIB not worried about whether we think he’s holding his players to accountability on every single play... but thdd as that’s just me....

Leave a comment:

• MadDog
    replied
    Where was Porter tonight? A couple of poor defensive efforts in the first half and out he came not to be seen again. Is he hurt?

Leave a comment:

• WeWillShockU
    replied
    On to Ole Miss. No one got hurt. Good to see DD hit some threes. Guys did play unselfish for the most part.

Leave a comment:

• Stickboy46
    replied
    Seymour and Jenkins have a ways to go. Potential is there ... I have to remind myself that what we are seeing out of them is normal for freshman and not what we are seeing out of Council.

Leave a comment:

• Shockm
    replied
    Our Walk ons play hard and I was going to say, take smart shots just before they jacked up a couple of bad ones. Really, though, they are doing good.

Leave a comment:

• Stickboy46
    replied
    Etienne on the sideline is pure entertainment

Leave a comment:

• NCAABound
    replied
    JS needs to keep his man and ball visible. He gets turned around and loses both too often.

Leave a comment:

• Shockm
    replied
    Newman isn’t very good right now. I think that Emporia will smoke them.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Pickle
    replied
    Council seems like the only freshman that lets the game come to him a little bit. He still forces at times, but often makes those tough shots. The other two are just looking to jack up a shot the second they get it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X