• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SB Shock
    replied
    Originally posted by apkbaum View Post
    Picked up Newman to play us.
    I guess it not so easy to pick up P5 schools or WSU just hoisted up the white flag on this season.

Leave a comment:

• wichshock65
    replied

Leave a comment:

• shock
    replied
    That’s fantastic. Way to pick up a quality opponent.

Leave a comment:

• shock
    replied
    Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
    Hopefully we can find something. I expect it will be tough but not impossible considering the circumstances this year.

Obviously we can’t be too picky at this late stage but I wonder what level team they will target or if it will just be any team. I can see a benefit for each level.

ESU level allows us to develop depth, experiment and pad the W-L record but won’t really help us come tourney time.

Mizzou level would give us another shot at picking up an out of conference resume builder but a win is not guaranteed and probably wouldn’t allow the end of the bench to touch the court.
    WVU?

Leave a comment:

• apkbaum
    replied

Leave a comment:

• wichshock65
    replied
    Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Ksu plays tomorrow. So that's unlikely

KU is available until the 2nd... So that's unlikely
    LoL. Funny and true. Yes, I could have looked it up myself but I just refuse to. I have standards.

Leave a comment:

• Stickboy46
    replied
    Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
    When is the next game for the teams in northeast Kansas?
    Ksu plays tomorrow. So that's unlikely

KU is available until the 2nd... So that's unlikely

Leave a comment:

• pinstripers
    replied
    Originally posted by ABC View Post
    Game vs ECU postponed because of their COVID. WSU looking for a replacement opponent.

Wichita State Athletics - Official Athletics Website (goshockers.com)
    WHAT? ****!

Leave a comment:

• wichshock65
    replied
    When is the next game for the teams in northeast Kansas?

Leave a comment:

• Stickboy46
    replied
    Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

Should not be hard - I remember Sticky telling us that we needed to cancel the ND tournament games and just go schedule some p5 games.
    How did that tournament work out ...

Yea.. might want to realize every time you bring that up you are congratulating me on being right that travel then was a bad idea

Leave a comment:

• SB Shock
    replied
    Originally posted by ABC View Post
    Game vs ECU postponed because of their COVID. WSU looking for a replacement opponent.

Wichita State Athletics - Official Athletics Website (goshockers.com)
    Should not be hard - I remember Sticky telling us that we needed to cancel the ND tournament games and just go schedule some p5 games.

Leave a comment:

• Stickboy46
    replied
    Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
    Hopefully we can find something. I expect it will be tough but not impossible considering the circumstances this year.

Obviously we can’t be too picky at this late stage but I wonder what level team they will target or if it will just be any team. I can see a benefit for each level.

ESU level allows us to develop depth, experiment and pad the W-L record but won’t really help us come tourney time.

Mizzou level would give us another shot at picking up an out of conference resume builder but a win is not guaranteed and probably wouldn’t allow the end of the bench to touch the court.
    OU is off until the 2nd...

Leave a comment:

• Stickboy46
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
    Gardner scares the crap out of me. That is my assessment.
    We seem to be pretty good at shutting down the primary options this year. Its figuring out who else is gonna step up and shut them down

Leave a comment:

• MikeKennedyRulZ
    replied
    Gardner scares the crap out of me. That is my assessment.

Leave a comment:

• pie n eye
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X