Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

Houston's guys are all 6'6" not all 6'
    Houston's starting 5 are 6'1",6'5",6'5",6'7",6'8". They collapse inside on defense and Mo is not a threat outside so they won't follow him out there. I just don't think our 5's match up well with most teams. ORU wasn't that big and our 5's couldn't make many shots inside and Mo and IPBC aren't really capable of consistently taking it outside. Hopefully JB is healthy and can be a difference maker at the 5. He definitely showed some ability in the preseason last year.
    I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

That last shot .. where he's pinned in the corner, nearly falls out of bounds backwards ... and then just buries the 3 in the defenders face ...
      Tyson Etienne = Tyreek Hill
      ORU's No. 10 = Carlton Davis
      “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Lasso's Neighbor View Post

I didn't look through the entire thread, so apologies if this has already been posted, but here's a video of Ted Woodward doing the introductions:

Its just strange to hear someone I went to school with doing this....sounds good. Congrats Ted. Let's space out every 10 seats or so and give the guys somebody to play in front of....

Somebody pony up the $$$$$$ and we'll put in some glass like a hockey arena...then space out the fans....

Comment

• Envisioning a new corporate sponsor for WSU athletics...

Comment

• Bold(?) prediction: TE will go off for 40 this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockAzs View Post
              Bold(?) prediction: TE will go off for 40 this year.
              Really Bold Prediction: He goes off for 40 on Sunday.

Wait .. maybe the better word is hope .. not prediction ..

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockAzs View Post
                Bold(?) prediction: TE will go off for 40 this year.
                If we schedule Greenville or another NAIA team, that's a pretty safe bet.

Comment

• Just watched the replay of game.

Trevin is really good on D.
                  Mo was rough.
                  Dex no longer rolls up his drawers.
                  No cutout of Doc sitting in his normal seat.

Comment

• Originally posted by JVShocker View Post

Its just strange to hear someone I went to school with doing this....sounds good. Congrats Ted. Let's space out every 10 seats or so and give the guys somebody to play in front of....

Somebody pony up the $$$$$$ and we'll put in some glass like a hockey arena...then space out the fans....

They just need to move the games to Intrust - they do both basketball games and hockey games there, so they have everything on hand :)
                    Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

That's just sad. It was some of their first time playing in The Round House. They were Shocker Nation virgins. They were supposed to have 10,506 fans screaming their heads off. That's a proper welcome to Koch Arena.

2020 sucks ass.
                      I just hate it that our new guys missed having the crowd for their first game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post

I just hate it that our new guys missed having the crowd for their first game.
                        Agreed .... pretty all the players were partially sold on coming to WSU because of the atmosphere and fan support. They aren't getting that. (along with the whole not having the coach that recruited them here anymore either). Gotta feel bad for them.

Comment

• Trevin looks to be a legit point guard for the next 3 years. After Gilbert leaves he'll fit right in running the team. Better "point" man than any we had last year I think.

Tyson has worked hard this summer and it shows. He's more skilled. A few others look like they could have worked a little harder... But it's early.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
                            Trevin looks to be a legit point guard for the next 3 years.
                            3 years?

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

3 years?
                              This year doesn't count against eligibility

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X