No announcement yet.

2020-21 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rod Brown is averaging 9.1 pts (2nd on the team) and 4.7 rebs for a pretty bad New Mexico.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

Actually looked at the Northwestern Mississippi site, but Gordon's name wasn't listed in the box scores of the 2 games they.ve played so far. Maybe you can handle the other 2 for us.
      I don’t even know where they ended up.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
        Rod Brown is averaging 9.1 pts (2nd on the team) and 4.7 rebs for a pretty bad New Mexico.
        Thanks RS. It’s a little strange and RB may still turn it on in the next couple of years, but he was on a Top 150 player list of one of the recruiting services. Go figure

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

I don’t even know where they ended up.
          Busse is at Metropolitan State University of Denver and barely playing.

Malone finished his career at Oral Roberts in 2019.

Comment

• Wondered where Busse ended up...thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
              Rod Brown is averaging 9.1 pts (2nd on the team) and 4.7 rebs for a pretty bad New Mexico.
              I’m just happy he ended up somewhere he’s playing a lot and playing well. I felt terrible for the kid after he announced his transfer - his brother was shot and killed while Rod was living in Wichita by himself taking online classes. And then whatever happened with Tulsa not working out

Comment

• I spent some time in Memphis with his family at the AAC in 2019.... wonderful folks

Comment

• Loyola drops to KenPom #159 Indiana State in Terre Haute by 5.
                  "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                    Loyola drops to KenPom #159 Indiana State in Terre Haute by 5.

Covid keeps the Bulldogs in first!
                    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                      Loyola drops to KenPom #159 Indiana State in Terre Haute by 5.
                      Exhibit A of why we left the Valley.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post

Covid keeps the Bulldogs in first!
                        I guess Cold is right. There are other negative outcomes to Covid than just death.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdmee View Post

I guess Cold is right. There are other negative outcomes to Covid than just death.
                          I wouldn't go that far jdmee...

COLD.jpg

Comment

• I see UConn had to go back to the weak Big East to get ranked again...

Comment

• UNI drops to 3-8 on one of the weirder endings I've seen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                                UNI drops to 3-8 on one of the weirder endings I've seen.

Hmmm. A Valley clock operator would screw up on the job. Whodathunkit?

78-65

Comment

Working...
                                X