2020-21 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
    Don't know if this is where to put this, but Colorado leads Washington 43-17 with 4 to go in the 1st half. ES did not start and has not scored (0-2).
    Ended with 0 points. Out of 11 guys that played, TP had 7 minutes, which was the least minutes of anybody who played. Darn, he could have been the team leader if only the coach would have let him. WSU had some self-destructive players back in the '90's, but since then TP is leading in that category.

We ended up losing our coach over this POS? Because he's the one who started the crap that got Shaq to speak out.

"The Process" has gone from starting on an NCAA tourney team to being a minor role player on a team that couldn't sniff any of the tourneys that start with a C. That's quite some process.
    Last edited by Aargh; December 20, 2020, 11:46 PM.
    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• I’m just glad he is not wearing a WSU jersey anymore. I love our teams energy this year. They mesh well and genuinely seem happy for each other no matter who played bad or who got more more playing time. They are each other’s hype man. The cheering I have seen the past two games from the bench has really been refreshing to watch- especially after last year.

Comment

• I am watching Memphis and Tulsa. I am sure there are probably some fans that like the Memphis basketball court, but it is ugly to me. The floor is just to busy. And I think that any player, regardless of what school he plays for needs to really be good if he is going to wear loud yellow, green, blue, and pink shoes. Yuk!!!

Comment

• Big Mit with 18 points and 10 rebounds last night on 9-11 shooting in a loss to San Fran. Averaging 14 and 10 for the season while shooting 73% from the field. So happy for him.

Comment

• Kind of a surprising score at first glamce, SIU beating Butler, 65-57 with 5+ to play. Maybe the Salukis are getting some of their mojo back, or Butler is losing their's, or both.

Five of SIU's top six scorers are underclassmen.

Comment

• Tulsa with the comeback win at Memphis. They tried the same thing against the shockers but were denied.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                Big Mit with 18 points and 10 rebounds last night on 9-11 shooting in a loss to San Fran. Averaging 14 and 10 for the season while shooting 73% from the field. So happy for him.
                Of all the transfers last year I think he would have made the biggest positive impact on this years team

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
                  Tulsa with the comeback win at Memphis. They tried the same thing against the shockers but were denied.
                  The closer the game got the worse the Tigers played. No cohesion in crunch time, but just a bunch of not-so-smart decisions. Maybe they missed Lomax last night? Our PG on the bench (Wade) looks better than any point Memphis had on the court last night.

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post

Of all the transfers last year I think he would have made the biggest positive impact on this years team
                    Agree.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

The closer the game got the worse the Tigers played. No cohesion in crunch time, but just a bunch of not-so-smart decisions. Maybe they missed Lomax last night? Our PG on the bench (Wade) looks better than any point Memphis had on the court last night.
                      Tried to watch but couldn't. Better athletes but not as good of teams at the top of the MVC.

Memphis is a bunch of cry babies. They look like "how could you have called that one ME" on ever foul and every turnover. It looked like the tv camera was catching their reaction on purpose

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                        Kind of a surprising score at first glamce, SIU beating Butler, 65-57 with 5+ to play. Maybe the Salukis are getting some of their mojo back, or Butler is losing their's, or both.

Five of SIU's top six scorers are underclassmen.
                        I've made decent money betting them this year...they're a pretty solid team.

Comment

• Will be interesting to see how their doubleheader scheduling plays out in the Valley.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                            Will be interesting to see how their doubleheader scheduling plays out in the Valley.
                            Agree....

Comment

• My opinion is it's going to cause a lot of split matchups. I've followed other teams that play back to backs and rarely does the same team win twice. Few weeks ago, Iona and Rider each won a matchup by 20+, played the same team the next night and both lost by double figures. Not sure if any rhyme or reason to that however.

Comment

• Originally posted by Horn28Clem30 View Post
                                My opinion is it's going to cause a lot of split matchups. I've followed other teams that play back to backs and rarely does the same team win twice. Few weeks ago, Iona and Rider each won a matchup by 20+, played the same team the next night and both lost by double figures. Not sure if any rhyme or reason to that however.
                                I wonder if it's due to the team who wins the first game sticks with what they think is a winning game plan in the 2nd game. Whereas the losing team changes their game plan and fixes their issues from the first game.

Comment

Working...
                                X