X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. Pickle
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Pickle View Post
    I have never wished anything bad on any former WSU player. I would not lose any sleep if Stevenson faded into obscurity and transferred to Eastern Washington Tech State College averaging 1.3 points per game.
    Maybe I was on to something here...

Leave a comment:

• SubGod22
    replied
    Best of luck to Coach Grant. Not the easiest of places to go for basketball.

Leave a comment:

• MikeKennedyRulZ
    replied
    WOW!! Congrats to coach Grant. Doucheman doing what he does best.

Leave a comment:

• N Crestway
    replied
    If WSU gets past USC they may be playing Kansas? Who says the NCAA has no sense of humor.

Leave a comment:

• WeWillShockU
    replied
    We are in against Drake

Leave a comment:

• Shocknroll33
    replied
    I was enjoying a hot beverage during the Illinois/Ohio State game and spilled it.
    it gave me Kofi Cockburn

Leave a comment:

• asiseeit
    replied
    Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
    Williams was in today
    I would BET he objected to the coach's decision to sit him the remaining of the first half
    after his 2nd foul and said something to the coach bad enough to be reprimanded -
    I say kudos to their coach

Leave a comment:

• BostonWu
    replied
    Houston should have 2 seed secured

Leave a comment:

• Kel Varnsen
    replied
    Originally posted by BostonWu View Post

That statement wasn't in reference to the tournament, seeding or committee. Cincy is not a good team and absent their star player worse. Houston is treating them accordingly. We were just good enough to play close games against most opponents this season regardless of their standing.
    Gotcha. Makes sense. I was thinking about the tournament.

I think you’re right to an extent. We have matched up better with Houston than Cincy does for whatever reason though. Transitive property does not always apply.

Leave a comment:

• Shock Top
    replied
    Williams was in today

Leave a comment:

• BostonWu
    replied
    Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

Meh, we beat Houston once and played them close at their place. Don’t think the committee is concerned about the score of this game unless Cincy were to win.
    That statement wasn't in reference to the tournament, seeding or committee. Cincy is not a good team and absent their star player worse. Houston is treating them accordingly. We were just good enough to play close games against most opponents this season regardless of their standing.

Leave a comment:

• Stickboy46
    replied
    Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

Meh, we beat Houston once and played them close at their place. Don’t think the committee is concerned about the score of this game unless Cincy were to win.
    This. The brackets are done they just had a Houston win bracket and a Cincy win bracket

Leave a comment:

• Kel Varnsen
    replied
    Originally posted by BostonWu View Post

Makes our performance look much worse

Leave a comment:

• BostonWu
    replied
    Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
    Someone call the cops, for the absolute murderous beatdown that Houston is raining down on Cinci.
    Makes our performance look much worse

Leave a comment:

• Shock Top
    replied
    Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

that's as bad as HCGM in Canada
    ******* won’t write a hit piece calling for JH to get fired though...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X