No announcement yet.

2020-21 AAC games/discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It’s amazing how fast and far a cancer can spread. Cut it out, and the effects seem to linger for several years.

Comment

• I went over to the Cinci board to see what's going on. Apparently Brannen's wife liked a couple of tweets that were critical of Saunders and Harvey. Not a good look. I haven't watched much of Brannen but something about him comes off as being a real Richard.

Someone posted a text conversation they found online of someone asking Saunders why he was leaving and if was it Brannen. Saunders replied "Bingo". Interesting, coming from someone who Brannen has known and recruited since the 7th grade.

They are expecting more to leave.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
        I went over to the Cinci board to see what's going on. Apparently Brannen's wife liked a couple of tweets that were critical of Saunders and Harvey. Not a good look. I haven't watched much of Brannen but something about him comes off as being a real Richard.

Someone posted a text conversation they found online of someone asking Saunders why he was leaving and if was it Brannen. Saunders replied "Bingo". Interesting, coming from someone who Brannen has known and recruited since the 7th grade.

They are expecting more to leave.
        We need ******* on this! Stat!!!!
        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post

We need ******* on this! Stat!!!!
          Not even a mention by NumNutz yet....

Comment

• Originally posted by Wooglin View Post

I believe its 100% he goes to a different conference. If memory serves me correct, no intra conference transfers are allowed in the American. The only way we were able to get AG is because UCONN was leaving for browner pastures.
            Good one!!! Loved it!

Comment

• Eason in the portal now too. Cincinnati is imploding. The rumors are Brannen is different in the locker room than in public.

Comment

• Wow I will take Eason in a heartbeat!

Comment

• Originally posted by SkoShox View Post
                  Wow I will take Eason in a heartbeat!
                  You and everyone else! Dude is gonna have his pick pretty much.

Comment

• I know we had an implosion last year ... But we still returned Etienne, Dexter and Wade. They are losing all their key pieces

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

I’m willing to bet he’s basing it on the blowout loss at Memphis and poor numbers in KP and other predictive metrics.

Which is pretty thin evidence, IMO. One bad game and potentially faulty metrics in a COVID season?

Never mind the wins at Ole Miss and vs Houston, those don’t fit his narrative.

Yeah, the loss to Cincinnati was not good but are we the only team in America who is not allowed one single blemish? Houston lost to ECU and Memphis lost to Tulsa at home. Neither of those teams is ranked ahead of Cincinnati in the NET.

In fact, looking at Memphis schedule, it would seem that their lofty NET ranking (a whole 20 spots ahead of us, wowwwww) is thanks to a 17 point win over St Mary’s in the first game of the year.

Memphis had zero, zero, as in none, Q1 wins. Parrish wants to give Memphis more credit for two close losses against Houston than to WSU for actually beating Houston and Ole Miss.
                      That is a great analysis!

Comment

• There's going to be some disappointed players in the portal this year. Looks like it's going to be a buyer's market. I hope there's a quality 6'10 (or taller) post and a skilled PG - both Fr.
                        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by JVShocker View Post

Showing my age on this one....WEIRD SCIENCE, 1985....."Gary? Who's Gary?"

You said you were combing your hair!
                          “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

• Originally posted by giskard View Post
                            So will ******* go lurking around Cincinnati players trying to dig up dirt on them now?

Comment

• lower portion of the league this year is imploding.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

lower portion of the league this year is imploding.
                                Shox recruited him pretty hard out of HS. I know inter-conference transfers are not allowed, but he is a player I like!

Comment

Working...
                                X