No announcement yet.

2020-21 AAC games/discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need to at least split with SMU. I’ll take them however we can get them as long as our guys bring their A game. Winning the first game is better than winning the 2nd. We need the momentum.

Comment

• We'll be lucky to play 1 game.

Comment

• So are these rumblings about SMU true? If so, we need to find another game. The selection committee isnt going to show us any sympathy because of these cancelled games.

Comment

• If the rumblings about SMU are true, then if we can play any game at all against them, it better be at home. Teams should infer some kind of penalty if they can’t keep themselves under wraps by now. Not WSU’s fault. If they cancel on Thursday, we better NOT be playing at SMU on Sunday.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• I think I’d prefer to have the game @ SMU if Taylor’s guess pans out. I think we can beat them on the road and it would be Q1.

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
              I think I’d prefer to have the game @ SMU if Taylor’s guess pans out. I think we can beat them on the road and it would be Q1.
              Of course if we win, it’s a plus. But a loss could be the death knell, a potential lost tiebreaker, and no possibility to even it up.

If we win out the rest of the way, I like our chances. So give me the best odds (if it comes down to SMU canceling on Thu)
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                If the rumblings about SMU are true, then if we can play any game at all against them, it better be at home. Teams should infer some kind of penalty if they can’t keep themselves under wraps by now. Not WSU’s fault. If they cancel on Thursday, we better NOT be playing at SMU on Sunday.
                100% agree

Comment

• When are the CoVPom ratings coming out? The one that penalizes schools who postpone.

Comment

• Anyone else get tickets to the American tourney in DFW so far?

Comment

• How about playing Houston again at a neutral site like smu. Dallas is almost halfway between them and us. I mean the ponies aren't using their facility except to spread the virus.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Of course if we win, it’s a plus. But a loss could be the death knell, a potential lost tiebreaker, and no possibility to even it up.

If we win out the rest of the way, I like our chances. So give me the best odds (if it comes down to SMU canceling on Thu)
                        It’s a good point. 2-2 Q1, 3-2 Q2 probably looks better than 2-3 Q1, 2-2 Q2. I do like our chances against SMU, home or away, in a single game.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                          When are the CoVPom ratings coming out? The one that penalizes schools who postpone.
                          It certainly seems to me that some schools/programs aren't taking Covid protocols as seriously as others.

Comment

• Really odd that Grimes is "Top 5 Shooting Guard" in the country when he's not even the best shooting guard in his own league ...

Comment

• Bench clearing skirmish in Tulane v Memphis. Ejections coming up undoubtedly

Comment

• Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
                                Bench clearing skirmish in Tulane v Memphis. Ejections coming up undoubtedly
                                Really was not much of skirmish. The ejections were just because people left the bench.

Comment

Working...
                                X