2020-21 AAC games/discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WeWillShockU View Post
    Cincinnati beats SMU in Dallas. SMU is so dumb. Terrible shots and poor passing in last 3 minutes.
    Perfect example of why the whole “let the dawgs be dawgs” strategy can fail.
    The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

After hearing how well some of our recent former players are doing in different pro leagues, I think I understand what the strategy really means.

Comment

• Originally posted by JVShocker View Post

Our players appear to like our coach....

My granddaughter likes her mom too. Does that make her a good mother.
          dont get me wrong, IB is performing ok so far, but just saying.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post
            My granddaughter likes her mom too. Does that make her a good mother.
            dont get me wrong, IB is performing ok so far, but just saying.
            The movie is "Planes, Trains and Automobiles.". The line in the movie is...."Welcome to Wichita." (Caleb Mills)

I was trying to say he (Caleb Mills) would be welcome in Wichita. You can never, ever have enough tall, athletic guards on a basketball team.

Comment

• Originally posted by JVShocker View Post

The movie is "Planes, Trains and Automobiles.". The line in the movie is...."Welcome to Wichita." (Caleb Mills)

I was trying to say he (Caleb Mills) would be welcome in Wichita. You can never, ever have enough tall, athletic guards on a basketball team.
              When we arrived, you called home. I called the Braidwood Inn.
              There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post

When we arrived, you called home. I called the Braidwood Inn.
                "Those aren't pillows!"
                "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

"Those aren't pillows!"
                  “Six bucks and my right nut says we're not landing in Chicago.”

”ha ha ha. Larry Bird doesn't do as much ball handling in one night as you do in an hour.”
                  "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• USF wins at ECU.

Comment

• Houston beats Tulane by 21 at home.

Comment

• These mid day games are still weird to me. SMU up 3 on Temple at home at half.

Comment

• SMU gets the win.

Comment

• Comment

• Uh oh. Hope the Shox weren't exposed to the Cincy case on Sunday...

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                                Uh oh. Hope the Shox weren't exposed to the Cincy case on Sunday...
                                Unlikely. As I understand it, most, if not all, of the cases of transmission in pro sports has come within a team. Players on opposing teams aren’t in close enough contact with each other for long enough time to transmit during a game. I don’t have any links but I know the NFL or someone related to the NFL used gps technology to track that kind of stuff for a study.

Comment

Working...
                                X