2020-21 AAC games/discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

Obviously rooting for USF here for multiple reasons.

I assume we also want to see a Tulsa win?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
      USF hanging with Memphis at Memphis while missing Yetna
      Where is Yetna?

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Where is Yetna?
        Lower Leg Strain

Comment

• USF now up 12.

Memphis is sooo bad on offense.

Comment

• Memphis is running their number one offense to perfection. Unfortunately, that one's named "Turnover". They've nearly got it perfected.
            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Lomax single handled keeping Memphis in the game by being the only one caring on defense (and likely getting away with some fouling)

Comment

• Memphis fouls continually.

Comment

• In 10 of the last 12 minutes USF has turned the ball over 7 of their last 10 possessions.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                    Memphis fouls continually.
                    Yes.. definitely get a home whistle.

Comment

• Memphis wins off of "defense". By defense I mean completely foul the **** out of the other team but never get called for it.

Comment

• USF's inbounds with 13 seconds left (down 58-57) made WSU's end-of-game plays look like things of great beauty.

Comment

• No way should USF lose that game. Show any kind of poise at all and they win.

Unless they get better we should have a decent chance to sweep both series as long as we can take care of the ball like we have so far.

Comment

• Hope we don't have the same referees that did the USF v Memphis game when we play Memphis. USF got the crap beat out of them and got no calls. Yes I know they made mistakes too but some of those no-calls were brutal.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post
                              Hope we don't have the same referees that did the USF v Memphis game when we play Memphis. USF got the crap beat out of them and got no calls. Yes I know they made mistakes too but some of those no-calls were brutal.
                              It's hard not to make mistakes when the other team can maul you the whole possession

Comment

• USF has little chance anywhere without Yetna. That was an awful game and Memphis had no business winning.

Houston is so good. Not the best shooting team, but man they play HARD. How Tulsa leads is beyond me.

Comment

Working...
                                X