2020-21 AAC games/discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I should have put this in this thread:

The Houston/UCF game was like watching a Valley game. Nothing came easy for either team.

Missouri found out about nothing coming easy when they played Bradley, and were fortunate to win the game 54-53.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
      Appears that there are no fan restrictions in Florida now.
      I believe I heard on the broadcast fans were limited to 2500. How much below is that below their avg attendance at UCF?

And that was probably your point LOL !

Comment

• Etienne Takes American Player of the Week Honor

Comment

• Starting to wonder if TE might test the draft waters after this year. He seems like a kid who enjoys WSU and this level, but also seems destined for other things.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
            Starting to wonder if TE might test the draft waters after this year. He seems like a kid who enjoys WSU and this level, but also seems destined for other things.
            I can see WSU maybe getting one more year out of him. Hate to see him leave but would be so happy for him. He deserves all good things that come his way no doubt.

Comment

• Originally posted by apkbaum View Post

I can see WSU maybe getting one more year out of him. Hate to see him leave but would be so happy for him. He deserves all good things that come his way no doubt.
              True. I know the typical discussion will come up... "oh he's too short to play SG in the NBA.". I don't buy that.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

True. I know the typical discussion will come up... "oh he's too short to play SG in the NBA.". I don't buy that.
                Here's one way he can draw a lot of NBA attention -- just match this workout by Steph Curry:

Comment

• How does a person shoot and make 105 three pointers in row.? I know you got to get in the gym and just shoot to improve, but you know steph curry was born with some talent too.

Comment

• Comment

• This was just posted on the AAC board by a UC fan
                      "Rumors swirling that Ivanauskas is packing up his bags and leaving UC mid season."

That's one of their big men. Hasn't been great but leaving mid season would be odd

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                        This was just posted on the AAC board by a UC fan
                        "Rumors swirling that Ivanauskas is packing up his bags and leaving UC mid season."

That's one of their big men. Hasn't been great but leaving mid season would be odd
                        Hate to hear that. We need UC to be toward the top of the league.

Comment

• A couple of good AAC games tonight:

USF (5-3, 1-1) at Memphis (5-4, 1-1)
                          MEM -9.5
                          6 pm ESPN2

Houston (7-0, 2-0) at Tulsa (4-3, 1-1)
                          HOU -9.0
                          8 pm ESPN2
                          Last edited by wichshock65; December 29, 2020, 06:04 PM.

Comment

• Just aren't many off nights in this league. USF and Memphis is just odd.

Comment

• USF hanging with Memphis at Memphis while missing Yetna

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                                A couple of good AAC games tonight:

USF (5-3, 1-1) at Memphis (5-4, 1-1)
                                MEM -9.5
                                6 pm ESPN2

Houston (7-0, 2-0) at Tulsa (4-3, 1-1)
                                HOU -9.0
                                8 pm ESPN2
                                Obviously rooting for USF here for multiple reasons.

I assume we also want to see a Tulsa win?

Comment

Working...
                                X