2020-21 AAC games/discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mattdalt View Post

That and him hitting a kid, choking an assistant,t and generally being boorish. (See his discussion about Nurger's girlfriend.)
    Nowhere near as boorish and stupid as this your post.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Normally Parish has been pretty pro-WSU .. but I guess the memphis fandom is blinding him. Memphis media in general is horrible. They have no problem going on slander campaigns with half facts anytime Memphis is slighted.
      I quit listening to him years ago, but I do agree that he's off the charts with his Memphis fandom. I haven't remembered him being particularly pro-WSU.

Remember that Penny is Memphis born and raised (and is pretty much a no contest GOAT from there), just like ******* (except the GOAT part) - so you're basically asking a glorified Bob Lutz to be objective about a Shocks team coached by Antoine, Darnell, and Ricky Ross.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post

I'll assume I'm wrong on that point then. I need to double-check the AAC rules of grad transfers. Yerba would certainly be a nice addition if it is indeed possible.
        I couldn't find an online copy of the current AAC policy manual, but unless there has been a change since 18-19, it appears that grad transfers are also subject to the intra-conference 1 year lost eligibility rule. The exception to that is an athlete who starts at an AAC school, transfers to an non-AAC school and then becomes a grad transfer, but obviously that is not the case with Yetna.
        "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• Gotta love how much the announcers are talking up Penny .... While playing in the NIT with one of the national top recruiting classes ..... Again.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Well done!

Comment

• I am a Brown supporter, because I am a Wichita State supporter, and I want to be a Brown believer, but my goodness, you watch Loyola run their offense and it’s like they’re playing an entirely different sport than us. Hard cutting, sharp passing, good shots.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
                I am a Brown supporter, because I am a Wichita State supporter, and I want to be a Brown believer, but my goodness, you watch Loyola run their offense and it’s like they’re playing an entirely different sport than us. Hard cutting, sharp passing, good shots.
                While I don't disagree... Krutwig is a very unique type of big man. Very pass oriented. Those are few and far between. Their offense would look totally different if their big man was Udeze. That's not a knock on Udeze but his skill set is completely different than Krutwig and they would have to have a different game plan to take advantage of that.

They also are a very good shooting team ... Which makes everything look better lol

Comment

I am a Brown supporter, because I am a Wichita State supporter, and I want to be a Brown believer, but my goodness, you watch Loyola run their offense and it’s like they’re playing an entirely different sport than us. Hard cutting, sharp passing, good shots.
                  That was very evident all year.

Krutwig is a very smart player who sees the whole floor.

Comment

• I’ll give IB an off-season to install his own offense.

If it’s similar to the slow, little movement, ball screen offense that we’ve all seen the last few seasons, then I’ll be critical.
                    The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                      I’ll give IB an off-season to install his own offense.

If it’s similar to the slow, little movement, ball screen offense that we’ve all seen the last few seasons, then I’ll be critical.
                      No doubt. Horrible execution.

Comment

• Comment

It’s really sad that you had to begin your point with “I am a Brown supporter, because I am a Wichita State supporter”, after 1700+ posts on here. Everyone on here knows you love the Shox or you wouldn’t have spent your time here. However, this is a time of political correctness, and “mob think”.

Comment

• Porter Mosier 54.8 winning % as a head coach... how did he suddenly get smart?
                            oh, I dunno... experience?

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
                              Porter Mosier 54.8 winning % as a head coach... how did he suddenly get smart?
                              oh, I dunno... experience?
                              Working for Rick Majerus certainly helped. Majerus was a basketball coaching genius.

Comment

• Sometimes you just get the right coach with the right system and the right players at the right time.

Comment

Working...
                                X