Looking Forward To This Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

Ah come on, Cold, even an old negative Nancy like yourself should be able to get excited about seeing some shocker basketball next week even if the prospects for the season are unknown at best.
    My comments should have been directed at Aargh's post specifically and not the thread in general, sorry. Above .500 conference finish? That would be a miracle. Nothing wrong with hope as long as it's within a driving iron of reality. I would have predicted .500 with Marshall at the helm. Now Coach Brown is a top 15 coach in the nation?

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

My comments should have been directed at Aargh's post specifically and not the thread in general, sorry. Above .500 conference finish? That would be a miracle. Nothing wrong with hope as long as it's within a driving iron of reality. I would have predicted .500 with Marshall at the helm. Now Coach Brown is a top 15 coach in the nation?
      Just stop trolling for once. You just got a case of a$$ because of who started the thread.
      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

I'm hopeful for this season.

At the same time, I'm also prepared to reincarnate my drinking game from a couple years ago. One thing is for sure, anything more than a sip for any reference to Gregg Marshall this year will get me plastered before half time.
        "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
          I'm hopeful for this season.

At the same time, I'm also prepared to reincarnate my drinking game from a couple years ago. One thing is for sure, anything more than a sip for any reference to Gregg Marshall this year will get me plastered before half time.
          *Before tip off

Comment

I’ll be watching the games on mute.

Comment

Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

Ah come on, Cold, even an old negative Nancy like yourself should be able to get excited about seeing some shocker basketball next week even if the prospects for the season are unknown at best.
              Cold hasn't been able to get excited since Reagan was in office.

Comment

Working...
              X