Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shock View Post

****, just email the BOR and tell them that you think you would be good
    I think I have to fire all of them as well.
    Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Easy plan

Step 1: ?????
      Step 2: ?????
      Step 3: Profit
      Not bad. Not bad at all!
      Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

I think I have to fire all of them as well.
        Step one, leave KBOR.
        The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

Step one, leave KBOR.
          This is makes my body feel all tingly.
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

****, just email the BOR and tell them that you think you would be good
            Nah, email Boatright and Golden and espouse the excellence of Bob Richey. That oughta do it.

Comment

Why all this crying and gnashing of teeth regards hiring WSU's new Head Coach? IIRC many of you posted that numerous, well-known quality head coaches with years of successful experience would line-up outside ADDB's office door to beg for the opportunity to replace Marshall. Have you forgotten or shall I search Shockernet archives so you can be reassured and sleep peacefully.

WSU does not need any succession planning was the chant! Start the drum beat and get out of the way as all of those top tier coaches rush to 21st and Hillside!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post
                Why all this crying and gnashing of teeth regards hiring WSU's new Head Coach? IIRC many of you posted that numerous, well-known quality head coaches with years of successful experience would line-up outside ADDB's office door to beg for the opportunity to replace Marshall. Have you forgotten or shall I search Shockernet archives so you can be reassured and sleep peacefully.

WSU does not need any succession planning was the chant! Start the drum beat and get out of the way as all of those top tier coaches rush to 21st and Hillside!!
                Oh yes, because shockernet is the Oracle they consult when looking for the next head coach. Had we gotten it all figured out while we still had a head coach, this would have been much easier.
                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

We could have had Coach Richey if it wasn't for Bob's unfortunate ball-gag incident over the summer.

Comment

Oh yes, because shockernet is the Oracle they consult when looking for the next head coach. Had we gotten it all figured out while we still had a head coach, this would have been much easier.
                    I never said Shockernet was the oracle to which WSU Admin deferred; I referred directly to the posters on Shockernet who made these claims of successful head coaches waiting in the wings to replace Marshall when he retired. I do not need to point out that not a single successful head coach has made a public statement indicating he wants to succeed Marshall.

Succession planning is a fact of life in any organization that wants to continue to succeed. My interaction with ADDB indicates to me that he lacks this fundamental understanding. So no succession planning by ADDB and the Shockers find themselves on the outside of the coaching world looking in and Shocker fans hoping interim HCIB is a Mark Few in waiting. I am one such fan - wishing the best for IHCIB!

Comment

Originally posted by MelvinLoudermilk View Post

We could have had Coach Richey if it wasn't for Bob's unfortunate ball-gag incident over the summer.
                      Melvin your intelligence level remains at the bottom of the intellectual well.

Comment

Melvin your intelligence level remains at the bottom of the intellectual well.
                        STFU about Bob Richey. Seriously. You've made your point. Do you have a poster of him above your bed? Or are you actually Bob Richey?

Comment

Originally posted by ABC View Post

STFU about Bob Richey. Seriously. You've made your point. Do you have a poster of him above your bed? Or are you actually Bob Richey?
                          Good advice for Melvin if he were intelligent enough to understand it.

Comment

I never said Shockernet was the oracle to which WSU Admin deferred; I referred directly to the posters on Shockernet who made these claims of successful head coaches waiting in the wings to replace Marshall when he retired. I do not need to point out that not a single successful head coach has made a public statement indicating he wants to succeed Marshall.
                            We haven’t heard anyone put out a public statement because that isn’t how things are done. No one with even a basic understanding of how coaching searches work would expect to see such a thing.

Comment

Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

We haven’t heard anyone put out a public statement because that isn’t how things are done. No one with even a basic understanding of how coaching searches work would expect to see such a thing.
                              You are correct; I will bide my time and wait for ADDB to announce his list of those successful HC coaches he plans to interview or has interviewed as a replacement for Marshall.

Comment

I will cheer for you always... no matter what your future holds! Thanks Coach!
                                I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Working...
                                X