Isaac Brown Named Interim Head Coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isaac Brown Named Interim Head Coach

Isaac Browns bio on GoShockers.com says he has been named interim head coach today.

Edit: I saw it right before the news broke. Verified in the WSU press release.
    Last edited by shock; November 17, 2020, 10:06 AM.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Good luck Isaac. Let's go get 'em!
    “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

Sorry interim coach but my enthusiasm for the season is at an all time low right now.

Comment

Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
        Sorry interim coach but my enthusiasm for the season is at an all time low right now.
        Yep.

No reprimand was in order, like R. Smithson received?

Comment

Good luck to HCIB. Shocker Nation is behind you all the way! Let's Roll!
          Go Shocks!

Comment

This is the correct and only move at this point. Speculation on the future will be interesting.
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Let's go Isaac, I'm ready to watch the players on the court. Will be a good distraction for this year and a good distraction before the rebuild starts in the spring.

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                This is the correct and only move at this point. Speculation on the future will be interesting.
                Welcome back
                "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Yep, I'm ready to move forward. This whole thing has been a crappy situation for everyone involved, and I'll be happy to put it behind us.
                  "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

He lives!

Welcome back.

Comment

Lazarus!

Comment

Let's go Isaac!

Comment

Holy ****. Sub is back!
                            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Excited to see what IB can do with this group to kids. Wish that he didn't have to take the reigns in such a **** storm, but lots of players get their chance to shine because of injury. This is no different.

Let's Go Shox!
                              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Working...
                              X