I stand with Coach Gregg Marshall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
    Time to get behind Isaac Brown and this year's squad.
    Speak for yourself. You obviously can just snap your fingers and move on. Not everyone else fees that way.
    Last edited by pie n eye; November 17, 2020, 11:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

He will and he will be pi$$ed and want to shove it down everyone's throat. I certainly wouldn't bet against HCGM.
      I sure hope you are correct. Wichita will still be team 1 for me, but any team Marshall goes to will be a close 1A.

Comment

Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

Speak for yourself. You obviously wanted Marshall gone before this so you can just snap your fingers and make it so. Not everyone else fees that way.
        So you are not going to support the PLAYERS because the coach got fired? Do you only pay attention to the bench when you watch the games?

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

So you are not going to support the PLAYERS because the coach got fired? Do you only pay attention to the bench when you watch the games?
          I’m just not going to flip a switch into ra ra everything is great mode five minutes after Coach Marshall resigned.

If that’s what you want to do then great, just don’t try to play the “if you’re aren’t doing exactly what I’m doing you aren’t a fan” card.

Comment

If one or a couple of you could write up a nice thank you to marshall an his family, then setup a go fund me page, a full page ad would be a really nice way of showing fan support to him

Comment

I’m just not going to flip a switch into ra ra everything is great mode five minutes after Coach Marshall resigned.

If that’s what you want to do then great, just don’t try to play the “if you’re aren’t doing exactly what I’m doing you aren’t a fan” card.
              There is a difference between being Ra Ra .. and saying you wont get behind the players ...

Comment

Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post
                If one or a couple of you could write up a nice thank you to marshall an his family, then setup a go fund me page, a full page ad would be a really nice way of showing fan support to him
                The man just got a 7.75 million dollar parting gift for a mistake he made. He needs a go fund me now?

Comment

Speak for yourself. You obviously wanted Marshall gone before this so you can just snap your fingers and make it so. Not everyone else fees that way.
                  Wtf are you blabbing about? I wanted Marshall gone before this? If the before reference means before this whole shitshow hit the fan then that is utterly false. I have been a huge GM fan and proponent up until this saga. I'm not a win at all cost individual.

Go back in my timeline and show me what the hell you're talking about that I wanted GM gone before this entire saga unfolded.

Comment

The man just got a 7.75 million dollar parting gift for a mistake he made. He needs a go fund me now?
                    For a full page ad, not for Coach..
                    Once a Shocker, Always a Shocker-- RIP Guy Alang-Ntang

Shocker Basketball=Life

Comment

No, for fans to purchase a full page ad.

Comment

Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

No, for fans to purchase a full page ad.
                        ah gotcha.

Well looking at the names of the people that already took out a full page ad for him .. i dont' think they need a go fund me either.

Comment

There is a difference between being Ra Ra .. and saying you wont get behind the players ...
                          Sure. And I didn’t say I won’t get behind the players sooooo...

There will be a time for that for me. It’s not today. It doesn’t have to be.

Comment

All of you "I support Marshall" folks are wrong here. You can't hit a player, choke an assistant coach, throw a punch at a student over a parking spot, lie about it, and then expect to keep your job.

I know I know, the excuses will be as follows...

1.) " It happened 5 years ago"
                            2.) " There aren't any facts saying coach did it. Just speculation from mostly anonymous sources. "
                            3.) " This is all because this generation of players is soft. Damn cancel culture"
                            4.) "This is all Jeff ******* fault. He has a grudge against Marshall"

To that I say

1. So what. If it happened he needs to go. All that "5 years ago" jazz means is that his bosses who covered for him need to be gone too.

2. What is the number now, 8 players who were there said it happened? As far as we know Marshall is the only one who said it didn't? Any reasonable and objective person can come to the conclusion that coach did it. It doesn't matter that the players are anonymous to us. There is no way 3 media outlets are lying about actual players on those teams confirming the worst allegations.

3. Two of the three most damning allegations have nothing to do with players. They were against a coach and a student. Either way though, physical assault isn't a coaching style and not wanting to have a coach that does those things doesn't make you soft. We have always had "cancel culture" in our society. The old term for it was consequences.

4. He probably does have a grudge against Marshall. But if the information is true then that doesn't matter. The Athletic, kansas.com, and the law firm who investigates this dont have a grudge against Marshall and they all came to similar conclusions.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonWu View Post

Wtf are you blabbing about? I wanted Marshall gone before this? If the before reference means before this whole shitshow hit the fan then that is utterly false. I have been a huge GM fan and proponent up until this saga. I'm not a win at all cost individual.

Go back in my timeline and show me what the hell you're talking about that I wanted GM gone before this entire saga unfolded.
                              If you say so I believe you. I don’t need to search your timeline. That was my mistake for confusing you with others.

Comment

error 333402

Comment

Working...
                                X