I stand with Coach Gregg Marshall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I stand with Coach Gregg Marshall

Coach Gregg Marshall has my 100% support.
    This campaign by Jeff ******* is a 100% EGO play on his part and the evidence just isn’t there. So, if he can’t wow you all with hard facts he’s going to run his very own Salem-style ‘Shame campaign’ and employ his lil anonymous green army men. Sorry... I’m not playin in his sand box.
    Jeff ******* can pound sand. I stand with Coach. There is not a racist bone in Coach Marshall’s body, and I’m not going to pick and choose from Jeff’s other claims until something “sticks”... He’s at something called “Stadium” for a reason.
    And, it still eats at him that Jon Rothstein doesn’t care about his “story”.
    I stand with you Coach. Stay strong.
    Last edited by StunningSteve; November 17, 2020, 05:36 AM.

I too stand with Coach Marshall.
    Despite all of the hysteria over allegations from over a 1/2 decade ago, I stand with Coach.

It is verifiable what he has done for his players, the University and the City of Wichita.
    It is incontrovertible.

​​​And he has done it for well over a decade.

He is a good man, a great representative for the community, loves his players, graduates them and grows them into successful men.

If we don't stop his foolishness, we will lose a good man and our program will go straight into the crapper.

Comment

Ditto

Comment

Ditto

Comment

Coach has my support. Nobody is perfect and you don’t wait 5-6 years after an incident to come out about it.

Comment

Let's throw this bum out without hearing his side of the story! AMIRITE!?

Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

And it's not like he only raised that kind of jack one time as a feel good. Two years later ...

When Wichita State University’s men’s basketball coach Gregg Marshall visited the Wichita Children’s Home on Thursday, he dropped off a check for $10,000.

It was the prize he received for participating in the 2016 ESPN.com Infiniti Coaches’ Charity Challenge.
              ... it goes on ...

“Plus, he has a compassion for youth that comes across.”

This is the third time that Marshall has made it to the contest’s final round. Each time, he has donated his proceeds to his favorite charity, the Wichita Children’s Home. So far, the group has received $40,000 from Marshall.
              But get the pitchforks guys! This bum has to go! He hasn't earned the right to tell his side of the story!

Comment

When Head Coach Chris Jans hit a personal low, who didn't give up on him? Who gave him a second chance and built his reputation back up to where he could take over another program? Let's throw this guy out, by all means!

Comment

I stand with Coach Marshall.
                  Go Shocks!

Comment

This guy is a jerk! There's NO WAY that his side of the story could possibly shed any light on what happened. TOSS HIM!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                      Let's throw this bum out without hearing his side of the story! AMIRITE!?

We’re at around a month and the season starts next week. How long do we wait?

Comment

If he's fired, we need to find a way to get rid of the guys who made that decision. Do not cave to woke movement.

Comment

He gone. https://www.wichita.edu/about/wsunew...marshall_4.php
                          “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

I'm just sick. So unfortunate on so many levels.

Comment

Taylor officially confirmed it

Comment

Working...
                              X