Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
    Heat is off in CKA. Brrr!
    ... he said they were looking for a place to 'practice and shower' today before leaving for Florida.

Sorry, can't help myself...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

... he said they were looking for a place to 'practice and shower' today before leaving for Florida.

Sorry, can't help myself...

Cold showers in college? Been there.

Comment

• I’m surprised no one commented on the show... started off by thanking Shockernet for pointing out the need to rebound better!

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
          I’m surprised no one commented on the show... started off by thanking Shockernet for pointing out the need to rebound better!
          Lol. Good one!

Comment

• Is there a link anywhere on the internet? I can never find these secret shows.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
              Is there a link anywhere on the internet? I can never find these secret shows.
              ? I looked earlier unsuccessfully. I gave up. Poor promotion effort by the radio station in my opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeWillShockU View Post

? I looked earlier unsuccessfully. I gave up. Poor promotion effort by the radio station in my opinion.
                A normal person would put a link on GoShockers as well as MBB Twitter, etc. I'm not sure they even download the podcast onto their sight. It's like you have to listen live or you're SOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post

A normal person would put a link on GoShockers as well as MBB Twitter, etc. I'm not sure they even download the podcast onto their sight. It's like you have to listen live or you're SOL.
                  It blows my mind that it’s not available in pod cast form like Sports Daily and The Drive. Heck, even the games are available the next day as podcasts this year which is a really great addition!

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

It blows my mind that it’s not available in pod cast form like Sports Daily and The Drive. Heck, even the games are available the next day as podcasts this year which is a really great addition!
                    I found the podcast in prior basketball seasons.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeWillShockU View Post

I found the podcast in prior basketball seasons.
                      I guess I should clarify. When I say podcast I mean I can go to my apple podcasts app and listen to every WSU basketball game this year. It was possibly to listen to old games in prior years (as was listening to the old coaches shows) it’s just 100 times easier now with the user friendly podcast app vs trying to navigate the sloppy KFH/KEYN website.

Comment

• Anything of interest?

Comment

• So now that Isaac Brown is officially the head coach, will we ever get a link to a replay of any of the previous shows?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
                            So now that Isaac Brown is officially the head coach, will we ever get a link to a replay of any of the previous shows?
                            Need to check the contract

Comment

Working...
                            X