Isaac Brown Coaches Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
    Maybe we just figured out how he got infected despite his careful behavior...
    Maybe not...

The only way to know if one has is to take a test. If you don't take a test you don't know whether you have it or not, unless you're over 65. Isn't the median age of death still 77, or has it gone up Cold? Remember when this came out, just 4 days before the G. Floyd saga:

Mask Science.jpg

What's changed since then?

Comment

Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

Maybe not...

The only way to know if one has is to take a test. If you don't take a test you don't know whether you have it or not, unless you're over 65. Isn't the median age of death still 77, or has it gone up Cold? Remember when this came out, just 4 days before the G. Floyd saga:

Mask Science.jpg

What's changed since then?

no

Comment

OK, LOCK THIS THREAD, CLEAN IT UP, AND START IT OVER

Comment

Yep. Take this to the political / off topic thread at this point. It was a valid question from 65 but apparently Clod has hijacked this one...

Comment

I will eat the blame for this one.....my fault.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
              I will eat the blame for this one.....my fault.

Comment

There is one person to blame, and it is neither of you two.

Comment

The coach's show starts in 21 minutes. Maybe there will be some interesting content.
                  The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                  We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Impeach TRUMP!

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                      Yep. Take this to the political / off topic thread at this point. It was a valid question from 65 but apparently Clod has hijacked this one...
                      He doesn’t even post about the games anymore. As soon as covid leaves the political forum, his radar pings.

Seriously, covid is his favorite team.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

There are comments in this thread I would love to respond to, but THEY BELONG IN OTHER FORUMS!

Dang! Did anybody listen to the coach's show tonight?

to stay just a bit in line with the off-topic direction this thread has gone, has it occurred to anyone that they may be using video captures from AJ's and green screens to give the impression they are there, but are still promoting AJ.s?
                        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                          There is one person to blame, and it is neither of you two.

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                            T

to stay just a bit in line with the off-topic direction this thread has gone, has it occurred to anyone that they may be using video captures from AJ's and green screens to give the impression they are there, but are still promoting AJ.s?
                            Microsoft Teams!

Comment

And I still can't find a replay for tonight's show or last week's show for that matter. They must have it hidden pretty well.

Comment

Not many nuggets, Said he had to get more minutes for RC4, Said RC4 was on the floor at the end cause he handles the ball like a guard, or something. Said "at a high level" way too much.

Comment

Working...
                                X