Isaac Brown Coaches Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Noticed that also... got a good laugh out of it; I’m sure a lot of prospective students are listening to the coaches show.
    Charity from KU because they care about IB and Wichita.

Comment

Anyone want to pool money for a commercial to play after the KU Commercial?

WSU cheerleaders chanting 78-65.

Comment

Why are we still doing the show at a bar?

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
          Why are we still doing the show at a bar?

Why not?
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post

Why not?
            IDK. Covid-19?

Comment

IDK. Covid-19?
              Did Cold hijack your account?

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

lol, It looks like "Bar" is trigger word.

Comment

IDK. Covid-19?
                  People can make their own life decisions
                  The Assman

Comment

Lol, still not on board with his "Devil Virus" ****. Just seems a bit weird that the post game interviews are being conducted on Zoom but still in public with IHCIB. I'm thinking this team is starting to hit a nice stride and another frickin shutdown could absolutely kill us.... So to speak. Am I off on my thinking?
                    Last edited by wichshock65; January 11, 2021, 01:23 PM.

Comment

Dang Lax, I really need to rethink sh1t I post if people think Cold has hold of my account. I'll do better!

Comment

Dang Lax, I really need to rethink sh1t I post if people think Cold has hold of my account. I'll do better!
                        I'd hope ta shout!

Comment

Lol, still not on board with his "Devil Virus" ****. Just seems a bit weird that the post game interviews are being conducted on Zoom but still in public with IHCIB. I'm thinking this team is starting to hurt a nice stride and another frickin shutdown could absolutely kill us.... So to speak. Am I off on my thinking?
                          I wondered that too .. on top of that, I don't believe they take any questions from people at the location do they? Is there any benefit to being there in person? I'm guessing there is a contract they don't want to give up.

Comment

Maybe Isaac has already had it and is immune.

Comment

IDK. Covid-19?
                              What’s the difference between AJs and any other place with four walls and a roof?

there is a huge effort to suppress private business and the mentality that stuff like this shouldn’t happen is spreading. As someone that lives where life is still normal and mask use outside of clinics get a double take, it is disheartening to see the shift of thinking down in America. People are getting caught up in what is being pushed as the new normal and something as simple as two people setting up a remote broadcast from a corner booth at a bar is now being questioned.

what have we become...
                              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post

What’s the difference between AJs and any other place with four walls and a roof?

there is a huge effort to suppress private business and the mentality that stuff like this shouldn’t happen is spreading. As someone that lives where life is still normal and mask use outside of clinics get a double take, it is disheartening to see the shift of thinking down in America. People are getting caught up in what is being pushed as the new normal and something as simple as two people setting up a remote broadcast from a corner booth at a bar is now being questioned.

what have we become...
                                Shock, I'm right there with you. I'm sure not quivering in the corner. In fact, I personally don't know anyone who is. The point of my original post was simple. Take Mike Kennedy for instance. He misses his first broadcast in 1,319 due to a frickin close contact. He's not sick but still at home and missing the games. It takes one idiot to come cruising thru AJ's and there as the potential of a close contact and IHCIB sitting out for 2 frickin weeks. Or the players. It's not like he takes questions from the crowd. The show could just as easily be from his office.

I sure as sh1t hope this isn't our new normal; but it is what it is. We need to do what we can until this crap is gone.

Comment

Working...
                                X