Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is where we take a stand and make our mark!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is where we take a stand and make our mark!

Okay shocker fans:

It's time to get really serious about your commitment to the Shocker Nation. Most likely things are going to get really stinky in Koch Arena and everybody including the coach are assuredly in poor spirits. This is the time where we can make an impression on coach and show him that we are with him and believe in him. Let's keep the arena packed and yell as loud as we possibly can. In a few years when Gregg is a national star he will think back to his first year when he had _ _ wins and how we didn't give up on him when his team was in trouble.

Let's show him why we are the greatest fans in the country!

Stay strong! Stay proud! Go Shocks!

T

...8)

Wuuuuuuuu WUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

Comment

This is Sparta?

Comment

is there a Coaches Show tonight? I really dont wanna hear sadness in HCGM's voice, but thats whats going to happen.
        ________
        Michigan Marijuana Dispensary
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=XTOEV6f7jB4

Comment

Re: This is where we take a stand and make our mark!

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
          Okay shocker fans:

It's time to get really serious about your commitment to the Shocker Nation. Most likely things are going to get really stinky in Koch Arena and everybody including the coach are assuredly in poor spirits. This is the time where we can make an impression on coach and show him that we are with him and believe in him. Let's keep the arena packed and yell as loud as we possibly can. In a few years when Gregg is a national star he will think back to his first year when he had _ _ wins and how we didn't give up on him when his team was in trouble.

T

...8)
          I agree with you but lets hope it isnt going to get as stinky as you think!

"Hope is the mother of all men" Richard Widmark :goshocks: 8) 8)
          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Hey, this ain't nothin' compared to say, 1991, with Cohen as coach. I played in the pep band during that time, and it could NEVER get worse than that!

No matter how bad things might get this season (and that remains to be seen), we have a GREAT coach, a GREAT AD, a GREAT fan base, a GREAT arena, a potentially GREAT recruiting class next year...

WU WILL RISE AGAIN!

Go SHOX!

Comment

Re: This is where we take a stand and make our mark!

Originally posted by kcshocker11
              Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
              Okay shocker fans:

T

...8)
              I agree with you but lets hope it isnt going to get as stinky as you think!

"Hope is the mother of all men" Richard Widmark :goshocks: 8) 8)
              It probably will. I just had chimichangas.
              Once a Shocker, Always a Shocker-- RIP Guy Alang-Ntang

Shocker Basketball=Life

Comment

Working...
              X