Coaching search

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

I am utterly shocked that 1976 hasn’t made his way over here yet.
    It's just so unspoken, that he doesn't have to say anything.

Hell, he could be one of *******'s sources for all we know!
    The Assman

Comment

I've always hoped that our next coach will be Fred. Since it is way too early for that to happen, and unless there are proven, excessive examples of physical violence, and not just a slap on the head, shoulder, groin, or Ass, I'll stay with that dream.

Comment

Shut this thread down............
        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

It's just so unspoken, that he doesn't have to say anything.

Hell, he could be one of *******'s sources for all we know!
          Insightful comment Top; I have posted my thoughts on Marshall and plan to watch this nightmare play itself out. Still rooting for the Shockers but not Marshall!

If these allegations prove true he is a bigger slime ball than I originally thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post

Insightful comment Top; I have posted my thoughts on Marshall and plan to watch this nightmare play itself out. Still rooting for the Shockers but not Marshall!

If these allegations prove true he is a bigger slime ball than I originally thought.
            What a slime balll... Laughable because this slime all has built several kids who barely had a chance to play D1 ball, into professional players.
            This whole thing goes along the lines of the wussification of america.

im sure that you believe the following statements;
            Words can be abuse.
            if you have a penis you could still be a female.
            Science is exact.
            Trump killed 210,000 americans
            Earth has 10 yrs before we destroy it

I hope someone alleges you did something and it destroys your life, whether the allegations are true or not. Because that is where 3G is.

Comment

Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

What a slime balll... Laughable because this slime all has built several kids who barely had a chance to play D1 ball, into professional players.
              This whole thing goes along the lines of the wussification of america.

im sure that you believe the following statements;
              Words can be abuse.
              if you have a penis you could still be a female.
              Science is exact.
              Trump killed 210,000 americans
              Earth has 10 yrs before we destroy it

I hope someone alleges you did something and it destroys your life, whether the allegations are true or not. Because that is where 3G is.
              Somebody’s triggeredddddd!!

Comment

Originally posted by shockersx View Post

Getting triggered by 1976 is always perfectly justifiable.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by shockersx View Post

Appears somebody has trouble accepting the realities of who and what Marshall is. I witnessed this "triggering" phenomenon by Indiana basketball fans when Bobby Knight was fired by Indiana University.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Getting triggered by 1976 is always perfectly justifiable.
                    Learning the "truth" about Marshall appears to be a triggering event for a number of posters on this board.

Comment

I am only coming on here for talk of who the next coach will be. Social Justice Warriors are after him, and they typically win. Sucks because I feel like it’s tough to go to Jans after we have to fire Marshall for this. Sure wish Forbes didn’t take the Wake job.

Comment

Is anyone else picking up on the irony that the posters who are calling our players sensitive snowflakes for speaking up after enduring verbal and physical abuse are the same posters who are calling for this thread to be locked because they can't even handle discussion of a coaching search?
                        The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

Originally posted by rjl View Post
                          Is anyone else picking up on the irony that the posters who are calling our players sensitive snowflakes for speaking up after enduring verbal and physical abuse are the same posters who are calling for this thread to be locked because they can't even handle discussion of a coaching search?
                          I’ve never called anyone a snowflake and I think it’s a stupid thread at this time. No it’s an idiotic thread at this time.

Comment

Maybe call the thread “Worst Case Scenario - Coaching Search”
                            The Assman

Comment

I would go for Ted Lasso. He has shown he can coach any sport. He already has one championship at WSU, why not in a 2nd sport.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                                I would go for Ted Lasso. He has shown he can coach any sport. He already has one championship at WSU, why not in a 2nd sport.
                                LMAO
                                Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Working...
                                X