• Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have a coach.

We are not going to let ******* and Shaq change that

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
      I say we go after Bill Self.
      Can’t hire someone who chokes every year.
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

But if we lock it, the President of WSU won't have anywhere to go for good ideas on who to hire for the AD and MBB head coach gigs.
        Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Steve Eck
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Is Coach K available?
            Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

It's probably premature, but we will have coaches out the wazoo jumping to get the gig if it becomes available. We will have our pick of the litter. Bank on that.
              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                It's probably premature, but we will have coaches out the wazoo jumping to get the gig if it becomes available. We will have our pick of the litter. Bank on that.
                Agreed.

Money, Support, Resources. A lot going on for WSU.

IF they have to hire a new coach, this story, having to hire a new AD, or whoever the new university President will likely not effect said new coach’s decision much,
                The Assman

Comment

What coaching search are we referring to? Last I heard we have a men's basketball coach.

Comment

Why is this thread even alive if a decision hasn’t even been made? Until then, I think this thread should be locked.
                    Hows my post? send me feedback at 1-800-f$%k-off

Comment

Petition to rename this the official Bob Richey thread.

kidding, kidding

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                        I hope you are right, I really do. But many thought the same thing about Baseball. We did not have our pick of the litter there and when we had what was obviously a bad hire we had to ride it out far too long.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosewood View Post

I hope you are right, I really do. But many thought the same thing about Baseball. We did not have our pick of the litter there and when we had what was obviously a bad hire we had to ride it out far too long.

Cold weather baseball city doesn’t help.

Koch area and basketball support (fiscally and physically) is much easier to have pulling power with.
                          The Assman

Comment

Danny Ainge was seen flying into Wichita this afternoon. Something is happening....

Comment

Originally posted by shockersx View Post
                              Petition to rename this the official Bob Richey thread.

kidding, kidding
                              I am utterly shocked that 1976 hasn’t made his way over here yet.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

I am utterly shocked that 1976 hasn’t made his way over here yet.
                                right? disappointing. I come here for the bob richey content

Comment

Working...
                                X